Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st pic:
big family, i was busy like a bee (or my sim-couple xD)

2nd:
o_O she gets her... öhm.. 3rd (?) baby and at the same moment the adoptiongirl came -_-...

3rd:
may somebody can call the exorcist pls o_O"
thats unfortunatly the only bug ~_~
but it awesome *comand little sims* ^.^

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
I've never played Sims, is it worth the time and money.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
I've never played Sims, is it worth the time and money.
that depends on whether you like to simulate life ;)

its kinda entertaining for a bit, but really, the uncensor patch was pretty much the only thing that kept me playing it :p

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
If you have't played the first it's definately worth a try. But if you've played the first there isn't that much new stuff to justify a new game aside from the graphics engine.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I played i for a bit, but Dawn of War is far more interesting.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the sims, but I'll try #2 so I'll know if it's good or not.

BTW, Popuri, interesting user title :p

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
one of the things i didnt like about sims 2 that it quite often lagged even on my system, and the loading times were quite high even though the maps arent even that complex

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
I don't really like The Sims. Normally, I just create my char and build my house just to kill him the next day! (Its great when u put him in a room and sell the door, or put him on the pool and sell the ladder so he can't get out!)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
O.T. Psicomaniasco - you do realize Popuri is Tori-Yama's girlfriend, right?

Jesus christ you people are horndogs. :???:

·
Banned
576 Posts
I thought the sims is good for a couple of hours than after your first girlfriend, it gets boring. Just like life, it ain't that fun after a while.

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
cooliscool said:
O.T. Psicomaniasco - you do realize Popuri is Tori-Yama's girlfriend, right?
So what??? I just think she is cute! Just 'cause a girl has a boyfriend, doesn't mean we can't say they are cute. Its not like I asked her on a date or anything!
Oh, and if u don't remember, I'm a married guy! I love my wife, who is the cutest girl ever! (I'm sorry Popuri, she is cutest thay you! :rolleyes: )

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
lol, at first I thought that was a lesbian couple until I saw the second picture. :p I should be getting this game in the next few days, so I'll post some pictures then.

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
DarkAurora said:
lol, at first I thought that was a lesbian couple until I saw the second picture. :p I should be getting this game in the next few days, so I'll post some pictures then.
I have a lesbian couple saved here that I didn't killed yet! I think I'll post some pics later.

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
Yeah, this game lets you make gay/lesbian couples who can get married and adopt kids, so that's def a plus in my book. :p

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
I have a lesbian couple saved here that I didn't killed yet! I think I'll post some pics later.
well, sims 2 has a few things going for it, the characters can actually look pretty good, so...

lesbian couple + uncensor patch + a "woohoo" = ok game just for that ;)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
now that's a huge family, thanks heaven there's a money cheat uh :p

I pre-ordered this one for my sister as she played the first one A LOT, but then I started playing last week and I must say I'm hooked, I made a family with 5 members and damn it was hard keeping them all in a nice state, I liked the challenge and the situations were all quite amusing. this is a job well done. now bring those expansion packs :D

I trying to gather the will to make a community family blog but I'm too lazy to press that C key -_-"

1st pic : see the father smiling at his growing daughter , that one made my day

2nd pic: meditating does get you somewhere ;)

3rd pic : the family shot

4th pic : I liked seeing the game in a different language, here's how it looks in portuguese

1 - 20 of 32 Posts