Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
emunub ._.
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to play FF dawn of souls 1+2 and it just likes to crash when I select new game.

Any suggestions/more info needed?

this game isn't very common id think so maybe there's something not many people know about it.....

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
dawn of souls, the gba compilation and remakes of Final fantasy 1 and 2.

works fine in VisualBoy Advance. and as far as my testing just then, NoGBA as well.

check you're dump in GoodGBA

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Ever since before No$ took a turn for DS emulation, VBA had better compatibility for GBA games, a better savestate, recently-played games management and full-screen support. It also lacks No$'s annoying fog transperancy bug. With VBALink, it's easier to link up two different games. No$ has also had issues running DS games after setting a GBA game to full-screen.
All in all, there is no area in GBA emulation where No$ could top VBA, while it falls short on some occasions. While No$ (with No$Zoomer) is the best DS-emulator up-to-date, I'd recommend VBA over it for GBA emulation any day.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Ever since before No$ took a turn for DS emulation, VBA had better compatibility for GBA games, a better savestate, recently-played games management and full-screen support. It also lacks No$'s annoying fog transperancy bug. With VBALink, it's easier to link up two different games. No$ has also had issues running DS games after setting a GBA game to full-screen.
All in all, there is no area in GBA emulation where No$ could top VBA, while it falls short on some occasions. While No$ (with No$Zoomer) is the best DS-emulator up-to-date, I'd recommend VBA over it for GBA emulation any day.
Agree with that. NO$GBA for DS emulation, and VBA for GBA emulation. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.