Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Resale Value.

Entire Final Fantasy Black Label Collection (first 6 on anthalogies) all Sealed with Sealed PS2 and HDD (for FF11)

$10,000.

Remember that those are only discs. One can only imagine how much the true entire collection (all the original Cartriges from the NES and SNES) would go for....

Some of the Single Prices are staggering.

FFVII Black Label Sealed.....$1,000

FFVIII Black Label Sealed....$360

Final Fantasy IX Black Label...$500

Final Fantasy X Black Label.......$400

Final Fantasy 11.....$450

Final fantasy XII Black label Sealed....$110

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Alternative thread title: The Real Reason People Download Classic Games

Besides, these are "Buy it Now" prices, you can put anything random there. I honestly don't get the fuzz why people would give that much money for a game like that. Okay, I paid about €60 for a sealed Shenmue 2, which was definitely worth it, but if it would've been >80 I'd definitely reconsider. I'd rather go on holiday and either wait for a re-release or get a budget version. It's the same game for crying out loud, not even a limited edition.

·
Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ebays a circus. it's easy to catch the buyers frenzy indeed :p

Well you copped a sealed game didnt you? Some people just want the same experience, and wil pay for it :p

My friend has a complete Penzer Dragoon Saga, which goes for 200-400, be he refuses to sell.

·
Emu Author
616 Posts
FF8 is by far one of my most favorite games of all time, i have played it through numerous times and learn more and more each time i play. to say it sucks means you did not even give it a chance so your opinion in my eyes means jack, sorry but thats my view. the game is a bit weird in some ways from others, i wont lie but if you can not handle a game like that than in my eyes you fall into the crowd of people who are almost directly responsible for the crappy quality of games we usually see these days.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
FF8 is by far one of my most favorite games of all time, i have played it through numerous times and learn more and more each time i play. to say it sucks means you did not even give it a chance so your opinion in my eyes means jack,
You could, of course, try ASKING me if I've tried the game before making assumptions about what my opinion is based upon. Truth be told, I've tried to give that game a real college try about 3 times now. It bored me to tears every time. FFVII and FFIX are far more entertaining.

wont lie but if you can not handle a game like that than
I didn't say I couldn't handle it. I said I didn't like it. Story was boring. Characters were retarded. Gameplay was asinine.

in my eyes you fall into the crowd of people who are almost directly responsible for the crappy quality of games we usually see these days.
If it's my fault we don't have many FF8 clones out in the world, then the world owes me a big collective thanks.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
draw.......draw.........draw.........draw.........draw..........z...z..z...z.z.zz.zzzzzzzzzz
I wanna finish FF9 someday. That one was enjoyable and I never did get around to completing it.
on the point about ff9 i agree with you, look at the name misspelling. and the last disk is the best.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
FF9 is fun, if only the characters have better art design and style xP
What? Those characters were oozing art design.
They were refreshingly original characters compared to the rest to the contemporary androgynous FF casts.

Also, Steiner is awesome. He kinda looks like the knight from Trine.

·
Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup. The unique design is what hooked me in the first place. The chibi looked worked better if they had used heavily pixelated regular human charecters.

Kuja went a litlle to far though...

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.