• Xbox

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this thread is to go on for ever... i know that this is a question that everyone has an opinion, and one of the most important questions of all time!! (at least for another 4 years). Just vote on the one you think will sell more, or will be more intertaning and stuff like that.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As for my vote! I chose the PS2! I know that the Xbox is more powerfull and all that but!!! DAMMIT!! Look at FFX, Ace combat 4, Soul Caliber 2, i think the PS2 will always have the best games ever!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
My vote for ps-2.
Though Resident evil has gone in hands of Game cube but still MGS-2 is just too good a game and besides there are some other very good titles too.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i think the best thing to do is to create a new game for ps2 coz RE series tactics is becoming old

·
Registered
900 Posts
who voted for the xbox. somebody needs a beating. PS2 all the way. I dont even have one. oh well, PS1 games are a bargin right now.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Originally posted by Metalmurphy
As for my vote! I chose the PS2! I know that the Xbox is more powerfull and all that but!!! DAMMIT!! Look at FFX, Ace combat 4, Soul Caliber 2, i think the PS2 will always have the best games ever!
FYI, Soul Calibur 2 arcade is GC hardware, and will be on the GC first, of course.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
who voted for the xbox. somebody needs a beating. PS2 all the way. I dont even have one. oh well, PS1 games are a bargin right now.
well i did :evil: i'm still confuse which of the 2 :evil:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Why did you call it the queen of consoles when usually it's king? It's too early to call it yet, but based on pretty much exactly the same data I've had since Xbox and GameCube were announced, the PS2 still has the best variety of games coming out exclusively for it.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
in that case can i change my vote i think my psx cd's will go to the trash can if i dont choose ps2 ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Where TokiMemo goes, I go....so PS2 :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Game Boy?!?! I don't think thats one of the options? :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
my vote goes for Ps2. I've stuck with Nintendo for quite a bit, and missed some great games only available for the ps. I didn't like those banjo or donkey kong games much...Zelda made it worth while though. anyways, ps2 is #1 for me right now, gamecube is going to have to have some pretty damn good games unlike the n64 , which never had as many great titles as the ps.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts