Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I don't expect anyone to be able to help me with this, but if by some miracle someone else has encountered this, it would be great.

At the point in the game where Mojo joins the party it refuses to go to the character selection screen. It acts like it will, and the music keeps playing, but all I get is a black screen, and no button responses. Sort of like the game locked up on a black screen (Actually thats what it did) It does that every time after mojo joins.

My system specs are: AMD Athalon 1.2 GHZ, Soundblaster live, Nvidia TNT II... I suppose that's all thats needed.

I primarily use schp7001.bin. I also tried 1000, 1001,and 5500.

My plugins are: Petes D3D 1.52, Petes Dsound 1.10, and Petes CDR aspi.

I tried every game fix with Petes D3D with no luck. I also tried Petes soft driver. I know there isn't a problem with my game because I converted the memory card and tried it in VGS and had no problems... so it HAS to be a configuration problem.

...and just to rule this out, I usually use a disk image, but I just tried it straight off the CDrom. No dice.
ANY suggestions are welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Press F7 when it happens. It's a special fix for Chrono Cross and you'll need it a lot during the game.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed people respond fast if you post a nice screenshot of the problem you're having.

Any ideas? :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
oh course it worked!

ah ahhahahah all that typing for a simple answer........

they should post that chrono cross fix in the program...so that it's easier to find!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts