Next Generation Emulation banner

5161 - 5169 of 5169 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Unfortunately i couldn't find the time but I wanted to drop by for quite a while now to wish you all a very belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Its out of season but i do sincerely wish you all the best not just this year but the ones to come as well, wish you all a fulfilling life!

This will be my last post and since nostalgia did hit me i decided to use the first avatar i ever used as Strike on this forums, feels kind of proper ending it like this (guess my avatar obsession will never end eh, :p ) . After a lot of careful consideration I feel the need to retire "Strike" and also feel like its a good time to move on from this forum and the Strike identity and maybe eventually get a fresh new start. For me it feels like it makes me get stuck in a past that has long since been gone, and thus after careful consideration i am moving on. In the time i have been away i managed to sort out my feelings and my thoughts and get some sense of direction for myself, i still have some ways to go, every now and then i do get stuck in a circle, but i'm doing better and do feel like i'm on the right track. Professionally is not bad at all as well, the place i'm working at right now is decent and though i don't know if i'm going to be there for to long (i'll only get to know that in max a year or so) i've learned a great deal of new techniques and machines, gathering a year's worth of experience with them now, so even if it doesn't work out in the end i'm pretty nicely set professionally as i will pretty much know how to handle most types of CNC machinery used in my city now.

This may seem like empty words to some of you, seeing as i'm leaving, but even so know that this place and you guys will always have a place in my heart, or you could say that it feels like its a piece of my heart. Even if i'm leaving the fun, the drama & the passion we shared for similar things, i will never forget it for as long as i live, though who knows maybe at some time and place on this world wide web we might meet again... Anyway I do truly wish you all a happy life! ...And with this i bid you farewell...

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
Goodbye and best wishes.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
This is my farewell. I no longer feel the desire to visit here. All the best, it's been fun 16 years.

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
Good bye and best wishes.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Peace out guys. This forum has been dead for quite awhile but @NGEMU_Admin and VerticalScope ruined what was left. I've changed my password to something random that I won't remember and have my account linked to a no longer existing email, so once I log out that'll be it.

It's been a good 14 years.

See you on the discord if you're there.

5161 - 5169 of 5169 Posts