Next Generation Emulation banner

5141 - 5160 of 5169 Posts

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
My PC was fixed and I have it back. It cost a little over $200, but I have a 2TB hard drive, and replaced 2 4GB memory sticks. That included labor as well.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,064 Posts
Hello my ngemu fellas!!!

I am leaving this comment here a little earlier since I hope few of you reply and I want to be able to respond ;)

I will get a hip replacement surgery this coming friday so hope some of you pray for your buddy @ruantec. If everything goes fine I may be back soon but just as any surgery there is always a risk so if I never comeback at least you guys know what happened.

To make it short.... I am getting old and a old injury from the past came back to give me some troubles now that your bad a$$ buddy is getting old and weak but fear not!!! I was never easy to beat and never give up regardless so I will survive this small surgery ;)

eitherway... I just felt like sharing the information since you guys mean a lot to me after so many years.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
Take care and we'll pray for you.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,686 Posts
Hello my ngemu fellas!!!

I am leaving this comment here a little earlier since I hope few of you reply and I want to be able to respond ;)

I will get a hip replacement surgery this coming friday so hope some of you pray for your buddy @ruantec. If everything goes fine I may be back soon but just as any surgery there is always a risk so if I never comeback at least you guys know what happened.

To make it short.... I am getting old and a old injury from the past came back to give me some troubles now that your bad a$$ buddy is getting old and weak but fear not!!! I was never easy to beat and never give up regardless so I will survive this small surgery ;)

eitherway... I just felt like sharing the information since you guys mean a lot to me after so many years.

Take care!

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,064 Posts
Good luck. I think getting a joint replaced officially makes you the forum grandfather now.
Hahahahaha!!!! now you are making me feel old....damn!!! :p

reminds me when I was young and thought I had endless energy, strength and was unbeatable.... that is the time you do some crazy shit that one day come back to get you.

5141 - 5160 of 5169 Posts