Next Generation Emulation banner

5121 - 5140 of 5169 Posts

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
Hopefully I won't be going anywhere, but if I disappear for a while it might be my hard drive. When I went to boot my PC today it wouldn't start windows.

I'm concerned it might be my hard drive as it is very old. If it does go, I'll replace it, but it may take a while and I may be offline for a while.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Hopefully I won't be going anywhere, but if I disappear for a while it might be my hard drive. When I went to boot my PC today it wouldn't start windows.

I'm concerned it might be my hard drive as it is very old. If it does go, I'll replace it, but it may take a while and I may be offline for a while.
I've been using a a simple tool called crystaldiskinfo to keep track of the state of my harddrives, it's been working great. I had a drive that was shown "bad" and it died in a month or so.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
Thanks, I tried the program and my 1 TB is at Caution.

Reactions: laserjohn

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Guys part of my commitment on reaching my goals this year is to remove/reduce distractions to focus on my courses. So I'm taking a break from the forums and changing environments for a while.
I might pop down the road to show you my progress.

Behave while I'm gone.

Removing the favorite bookmark shortcut so I don't impulse open this. :D

Reactions: MT

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Not really back, but just dropping by to mention I was surprised when forums.ngemu.com didn't resolve to anything. I thought the site had kicked the bucket. :heh:

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Aye, I'm doing good. Moved to the US, started grad school, finished grad school and moved to another city for a job. It's crazy how time runs by. I was just starting college when I joined the forums.

How are things on your side?

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
*teleports in* How do you do, fellow kids?
Wow Rikki to, so nice to see you around as well :). Hope you have also been doing well.

Aye, I'm doing good. Moved to the US, started grad school, finished grad school and moved to another city for a job. It's crazy how time runs by. I was just starting college when I joined the forums.

How are things on your side?
Its actually scary how after all this time all i can say is that its the same old story with me lol.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
I am down for the moment. My PC is in the shop. 2 memory sticks broken. My 1tb HD is being replaced with a 2tb model. Miss chatting and Steam.BBS.

5121 - 5140 of 5169 Posts