Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post embedded YouTube videos of awesome trailers of upcoming movies or video games.

These aren't necessarily new trailers, as they have already been posted in other threads, but they are just something to jump start the thread.

Transformers 2
Release Date: June 24, 2009

I never knew that destruction could be so beautiful.

Terminator Salvation
Release Date: May 21, 2009

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts

Without a doubt an essential purchase on my part. The original writers from the first film did the script, the whole crew bar Sigorney Weaver and Rick Moranis, the visuals are brilliant, the animation some of the best I've seen and the writing seems witty.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
For those of us that are either blocking flash or can't recognise the movie immediately could future posters please title their previews/trailers like TCOS did.

·
7,828 Posts

Saw this trailer when I recently saw Watchmen and for the whole trailer I could not keep a straight face, I was laughing so hard. Old mate tackles a guy out of a window of a building and lands through a car and acts as if nothing was wrong. Such mentalness, stupidity and macho posing and yelling can only mean Fast and Furious 4. Should be stupid fun.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Chikai

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Some upcoming Wii games:

A Boy and His Blob

Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up

The Conduit

[gt]46432[/gt]

A couple films:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (4th Trailer)

Star Trek (3rd Trailer)

·
7,828 Posts
Star Trek is shaping up to be surprisingly good. You know when you got Eric Banner as a Romulan and Simon Pegg as Scotty then the director has some good taste in actors. And Silar looks like the spitting image of Nimoy, scarily so. Special Effects also looks pretty boss.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Lovely complex movie is it good compare to anime i am planning to buy the dvd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts