PC game modder
6,949 Posts
Thanx Schumi.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Happy B-day Hyuga :D
Is this you first B-day in Ireland?
Seeing as it's Ireland don't get too smashed downing beers tonight.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
Thanks Shumi, well actually it's my sixth in here :D No beer tonight though, working nights has its disadvantages too :/

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Ouch, no beer at the end of TGIF, that's gotta hurt especially on the b-day.
What on earth do you do to work nights?
Your 6th????!!! I could have sworn you've only been there for 2 maybe 3 years max....and in this case it's not even just time flying cuz we've only known each other for 6 years...

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
I left Poland in 2006, lived in UK for a while, then Ireland, back to UK for five months and back to Ireland again, been living here since May 2008, got married and pretty much settled down. So yeah, it's been that long, though it seems as if it was yesterday when I was leaving. Or living in UK for that matter. I'm gonna visit UK this year, see how my old Birmingham is doing and visit my auntie and friends there. Those were good times :D

As for the shift, it isn't exactly a hard work as I either do formulation of a certain material used to make surgical lenses or run cnc mills that cut those lenses (in latter case I've lot of time since machines to all the work, that way I've watched tons of tv shows which would take me months to watch at home). Weeks fly when you work on nights actually, you just need to get used to sleeping during the day. So, watching tv shows and getting 30% premium on top of my wages for the night shift isn't too bad ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
huh? You only started mentioning Ireland recently though...
And why do you still play games in polish (going by screenshots you've posted) if you've lived in an English country so long?

And yep, that sounds like a pretty awesome night shift, I'd also give up my nights for something like that.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
Well, I only played Witcher, Witcher 2 and Dark Souls on PC in Polish iirc, most games I play are in English anyway. Witcher is a Polish book which I read and can't imagine it in any other language to be frank, same as I can't imagine Lord of the Rings in a different language than English. I use both languages on daily basis too, doesn't make any difference to me in the end unless for reasons specified above ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Happy B-day makotech :D
Don't you be sneaky and just lurk today to see if you get any well-wishes now :p
Crazy that you're 2 years younger than me, I always thought you were older.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Since you were active not too long ago I'll take a chance that you'll see this.

Happy B-day Demigod :D
Did you ever enjoy the game with the same name by the way?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
If you're around then happy B-day Chrono (Archangel) :)
if not then you need to be around more :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Happy b-day fivefeet8 (where on earth does that nickname come from anyways?) :D It's great to see a 2001 member like you still managing to be fairly active, at least once in a while, far too many of you guys have been kidnapped by real life

Also a happy B-day to LoRd_SnOw and may you have had a a good time at least at some point during the day :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You're rather flawed (the_)randomizer cuz your B-day on the same day every year which isn't very random.
Have a happy one though. :)

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Thanks Def.

No cake but had a great time.

5621 - 5640 of 5692 Posts