Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 5692 Posts

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like theres a lot of threads about wishing people happy birthdays these days, sometimes so many that it gets a bit redundant saying happy birthday in several threads every day... there is also the problem of having to come back and say "happy birthday everyone mentioned above" every other day but atleast it'll be a bit more organized... thus, i introduce the Perpetual HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wishes thread...

lets start this off by saying once again, have a nice birthday betamax, Dark Zero, and 3x3cUt0r

·
Crasher of Castles
7,012 Posts
I'm really starting to become fond of the word Perpetual...:p...And yea...i attempted to make a thread like this a while back but it was a complete failure...i think the only way it ever works is if you put perpetual in front of it :)

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, perpetual... meaning basically forever, it wasnt actually my idea lately although i did think up of something like this before although never bothered taking any action by making the actual thread... i think the only way this'll survive is if it becomes a sticky or something

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Indeed, a sticky would be better...
Happy Bday 2.0 to everyone !

·
...and now they do.
20,001 Posts
i think the problem (using the term loosly) was that there was a break in birthdays, which is why it went under. either that, or people want something a bit more 'personal'.

honestly, if this isn't made a sticky and used as the sole bday thread, we should just go back the the way it was and hide the birthday info part.

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
Stuck. We'll see how this goes.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
It's better than having plenty of those threads

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
Great well happy b-day everyone. :D

S

·
0 Posts
O_-

ehr. why not make a hpbd forum...LOL...i thought the hpbd threads werent that disturbing; putting em all in one makes it less personal and less fun, IMO.

1 - 20 of 5692 Posts