Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Aim 4 the stars...
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you people who enjoy animating... post your creations here! no matter how young or old you are(i m 13! :D ).... just post!!! All kinds a themes are welcome!comments are open to all!!! these are some of my creations...

·
band
5,270 Posts
O___o.

dont mean to be rude (i may be missing the point here), but wheres the animation >___<". they seem like still images to me in which case i think they belong in the perpetual artworks thread...

anyway, cool stuff :). even if i tried i cudnt do this.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Maybe the thread should be called 'The Perpetual 3D Animators Thread' Which can be not neccesarily animations, but still images from 3D animation programs such as lightwave, softimage, maya, etc ...

·
Aim 4 the stars...
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are almost same, but with different effects...
for those of you who want to download the pcsx2 picture in my signature... you can download This one because it is bigger and more clearer than the small one in my signature... i was not allowed to put it in my signature because it was way too big according to refraction...
do you think its ok to put the big one in my signature?

·
Aim 4 the stars...
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It may just be me... but it just seems that you're trying to suck up to emulator authors. Can't you make up something of your own.
Maybe he is hoping that the emu authors will work faster just for him because of his art

what did i ever do to you people? am i breaking any of the rules?
all i am doing is posting my work here. it is more than enough that no one gives a DAMN about my work. no said anythingh for a long time, it was just me. Why do u think i have to "suck up to the "authors?... the emu authors will work faster... yeah right. like i ever said that.

Look if you hate me and my work so much, do you want me to delete this thread? will that make you feel better?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.