Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hat freaky dungeons and dragons skin that comes with the emulator is really annoying, i know how to change the music (Thank God), but the whole D&D thing just isn't working for me.

is there some way i can re-arrange and change all the sprites so that the skin looks alot cooler? i have some kick ass mortal combat backgrounds, as well as a bunch of animated GIFs.

looking through the sprite file system, i suppose those GIF"s wont work, but hey, if i can find some good sprite sheets for mortal combat, then hell, i will put those in too.

the only problem is, how do i generate an effective .ini file? using the old one as a framework i suppose i could hand code in all the spite locations, but that would be too time consuming seeing as how it would all be trial and error, and i would have to restart the app after applying hte new skin over and over and over again until i got it right.

is there an application out there that can let me do this stuff? surely there is one, if the guy that originally made the D&D skin can do it, i am pretty sure he didn't do it all by hand!

i really need that app. mortal combat is just so cool...

·
Registered
1 Posts
pay attention

hat freaky dungeons and dragons skin that comes with the emulator is really annoying, i know how to change the music (Thank God), but the whole D&D thing just isn't working for me.

is there some way i can re-arrange and change all the sprites so that the skin looks alot cooler? i have some kick ass mortal combat backgrounds, as well as a bunch of animated GIFs.

looking through the sprite file system, i suppose those GIF"s wont work, but hey, if i can find some good sprite sheets for mortal combat, then hell, i will put those in too.

the only problem is, how do i generate an effective .ini file? using the old one as a framework i suppose i could hand code in all the spite locations, but that would be too time consuming seeing as how it would all be trial and error, and i would have to restart the app after applying hte new skin over and over and over again until i got it right.

is there an application out there that can let me do this stuff? surely there is one, if the guy that originally made the D&D skin can do it, i am pretty sure he didn't do it all by hand!

i really need that app. mortal combat is just so cool...
first of all that skin you refer to isn't dungeons and dragons. It's Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and second of all, don't just complain on a forum. just google pscxbox skins and you will find plenty of sites that have not only the tools to make your own skin, but also a couple thousand skins to choose from....including mortal kombat

·
XBOX Modder
658 Posts

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
1. this thread is way old. it's ok frosty, i dont think jkkdark was talking to you specifically.
2. NGEmu doesn't support PCSXbox because it uses the hacked SDK which is illegal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.