Next Generation Emulation banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes thank you dolphin team!

I can finally play my favorite classic Horror games!
Resident Evil Remake
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Eternal Darkness
Don't laugh but, I have a 2007 laptop but the games either run at 80% through 100% without hardly any problems at all.
So yeah, THANK YOU DOLPHIN TEAM and keep up the GOOD WORK!:D

My computer and specs are,
Hp Pavilion dv9700, ACPI x64-based PC
Processor: AMD Turion64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2GHZ
Grapchis: Nvidia GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
RAM: 2GB (1GBx1GB)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would be nice if everyone could use this program, i see that only people with graphics card can use it, then i see everyone telling others to go out and get a new computer or card or ram, guess what some of us aren't rich!!!!!!!!!!!:x3:

·
Gaming Sensei
211 Posts
guess what some of us aren't rich!!!!!!!!!!!:x3:
Then you don't get to play, I'm afraid. Or rather... not very well. See, emulation is a premium feature and it requires premium hardware for the most part. If you haven't got a machine with a 3Ghz++ proc in this day and age well... I simply don't know what to say other than "Yes, you need to upgrade" :thumb:

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Signed up just to say thanks to the Dolphin team for making a fantastic emulator for one of my favorite consoles that runs on my school computers. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd like to take the time to say thank you, I'm an old hand at emulation and I'm absolutely delighted at how straightforward and accurate this emulator is. Well done and thank you for your hard work.

·
"New" Member
7 Posts
A huge thank you to the Dolphin Team.

One of my biggest regrets was getting rid of my Gamecube since my favorite game (Skies of Arcadia/Legends) is hard to come by since it's increasingly expensive to buy now. But Dolphin has been running it beautifully, so I've been doing backflips.

Also Paper Mario, both Thousand Year Door and Super run beautifully, so again thank you.

I could really go on with games I'm super excited to play again (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Super Mario Sunshine, etc...) that have tested really well on my computer with Dolphin, but I'll keep it short.

Just...thank you.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts