Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you dolphin team. I've noticed your slowing in your updates yet they look more efficient then they were before. Keep up the good work

(I just wish I could play star wars Bounty Hunter)

·
Registered
563 Posts
thanks for the emu, i just tested this week, i didn't knew this emu was faster-advanced that pscx2

i am actually impressed, all the games were slow on my slow pc but they ran perfect, almost all were bugfree or with very few glithes

imrpesive work, now i just need a better cpu, [email protected], x4 965, bulldozer

·
Registered
376 Posts
I want to give a particular thanks for the built-in disc-content file browser & extractor. For the life of me I never could get WiiScrubber to work right, but Dolphin's is FLAWLESS.

Oh, and a side thanks for giving a round-a-bout way (via the VC) of playing N64 games that don't emulate correctly on PC N64 emulators. XD (if they don't work on Dolphin, it's only a matter of time, no?)

·
VampireKiller
69 Posts
Thanks.

And where can someone 'make an anonymous Paypal contribution' toward the dev team for hardware & software tool purchases?

·
eMuLaToR_DoLpHiN 2
335 Posts
thank you very very much dolphin team TY :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
YOU GUYS ARE SOOO AWESOME! YOU ACCOMPLISHED THE IMPOSSIBLE! Not only can Dolphin emulate wii/gamecube games, but also at full speed! I'm very impressed that Dolphin has gained far more progress than PCSX2! (Which is kinda sad, actually...) I'm so psyched that I can actually play my favorite wii/gcn games ON THE GO ON MY LAPTOP! Amazing work! I'm able to emulate wii games easier than pcsx2 can emulate ps2! I would like, however, maybe more settings to play with to get some things working on specific games like pcsx2 offers. But other than that and some random slowdowns in some parts, this emulator is one of the best I have come across! (The best was Visualboy Advance ^^;) Again, great work, and keep it up!

-Greatest thanks
Josh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks to you,guys,i was able to transfer the special items from the Double Dash Bonus Disk to a dumped copy of my Fire Emblem.After all these years i finally got that Bonus Disk! I ran it on Dolphin and set controller port 2 to be GBA (just like the real Gamecube!).Then i used Joybus link option on VBA-M (Bios enabled) and the transfer ran smoothly.I got all the special promo items in my FE game without any cheating! For me who couldn't buy a Gamecube,Dolphin was my salvation.Thank you very much,Dolphin team!

P.S.: This Bonus Disk looks kinda interesting! Cool demos and videos.Gamecube was great back then,huh? I think i'll buy a Wii just so i can play the demos.Would it run on Wii? I'd like to play this one for real next time.

·
In Your Bedroom .^.^.
21 Posts
Dolphin Team, :wub: You Are A Gift From GOD! :x3: :x3: :x3::bow: :bow: :bow: You Are Kings Among kings All Hail your Awsome.... Awsome.... Programing...?

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Thanks I appreciate your emulator!

My system isn't powerful enough yet to play games on Dolphin, but I hope to upgrade my PC to be able to do so in the next year.

With Nintendo not having 'cube support in the Wii U, it will be nice to eventually play the games I own on a PC if I want to do so, Nintendo should be grateful to you as if I can play the 'Cube games I like on my PC, I won't mind losing the 'cube support on the Wii U, and which should Nintendo want, me to keep buying used Gamecubes or Wiis after the Wii U comes out, or a Wii U and just play the obsolete stuff *I own* on my PC?

61 - 80 of 94 Posts