·
Registered
186 Posts
THANK YOU!! *Kisses everybody*

:D

·
Gaming Sensei
211 Posts
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You bring me F-Zero Lovin', for that you have earned at least eleventy thousand pounds if I ever win the lottery! In the meantime, you have my love <3

·
Registered
82 Posts
thank you guys for leting me to play this great nintendo games, and much more that are imposible to run in a pc!

and for making iss3 playable again

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
Grand creds to all the hard work of the dolphin contributors :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
THANK YOU!! I can play zelda TP perfectly in HD on my computer now! I dont have to look at 480 resolution with jagggies now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
thank you so much dolphin team!!!

Emulation scene is back to life in a extraordinary way. The best emulator ever made!

i've followed the emulation progress for more than 1 decade and this is very impressive. i've never seen before so much interation in a emulator as i'm seeing now.

I really hope all this effort keep going stronger with our support guys!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
The first time I tried Dolphin was probably a year or two ago for Gamecube games. I didn't know it had the ability to play Wii games lol! I remember not being able to run anything properly back then.

Right now, I'm very pleasantly surprised that my computer can play Wii games at full speed, and I'm playing my favorite which is Dead Rising (on an R5186 version of Dolphin because it can't seem to load with R5928). This just shows that the people working behind this emulator really are an intelligent bunch and were able to overcome many programming and emulation obstacles. It's already amazing that emulating hardware which runs the games of today is even possible!

Thanks to the developers of this wonderful Dolphin emulator! With your work, I was able to put my real Wii in a box for safekeeping and my room is less cluttered because I can just play my games on the computer:lol:

41 - 60 of 94 Posts