Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Official Thank You Thread for the "Dolphin Team"

Post here and say Thank you if you want to Thank the Dolphin Team For Creating This Awesome Wii\GameCube Emulator and the Progress they have made for us. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi I'm new of this forum but i follow this project from the beginning!! I want to say thank you to all Dophin Team for this fantastic emulator! I hope in future this will become a perfect emulator of GC/WII with no issues and problems of speed!!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Stuck. :thumb:

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
Thank you Dolphin team, now We can play Game cube games using save states :D. This is the best feature of this emu at least for me :). Thanks for everything, you are like gods of emulation :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
many thanks to the team. i was doing nothing but coming in here time to time and read about it. i decided to get my hands on the emulator and I'm just shocked at the progress. you guys are really making my old gamecube games new again.

·
I OWN DOLPHIN O_O
101 Posts
Living LEGENDS!

:x3::x3::x3: THANKYOU DOLPHIN TEAM!!! :bow::bow::bow:

·
Retro gamer
136 Posts
Thank you Dolphin Team! :thumb:

I've been very impressed by the quick updates and fast progress you guys are doing. Keep up the great work! *Claps*

·
Registered
128 Posts
I want to thanks the develop team too. Not only for the great work but because an emulator make a console immortal. Personally my GC is death some times ago and this is an opportunty to play my old games again. So...... only a word..... THANKS

·
Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
I really need to thank the Dolphin Team. I really love to play Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart DD, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play in HD. It's really bringing the games back to life thanks to all the eyecandy.
I hope the team gets strength out of these messages! So we can all enjoy more games on the emulator. Maybe it's time for a working James Bond game :zzz:, Nightfire perhaps :p?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would also like to extend my gratitude to the entire Dolphin team, starting with the founders, F|RES and Ector, whom were kind enough to release Dolphin as open source software after they had ceased working on it.

After the project was made open source, the emulator has evolved almost beyond estimation in a very short space of time. Games that used to stutter or not play at all are now running flawlessly at full speed. This is all thanks to the hard work by the various members who are constantly fixing bugs and testing it out, giving up lots of their spare time in order to support Dolphin, which has grown from infancy to adulthood in only one or two years.

I cannot emphasise enough how much I appreciate all the work that has gone into this, so I'll just leave it as: Thank you, Dolphin team.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm really thankful with the Dolphin team, you've a great job!! It's a true pleasure to play games in HD, some of them bring me really good memories!!

Keep doing this great job, and THANK YOU!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just want to say a big thank you for all your hard work and time spent on one of the best if not the best emulator ever.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts