Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Andy has released a program called "The Ninja". I don't know exactly what it's about cuz everything is in japanese, so if anyone understands, please explain to us. What I could see is that it has someting to do with the registry.

You can get it here:

http://www1.odn.ne.jp/psx-alternative

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
This could prove out to be a very good software in future.
Actually it is an epsxecutor like program with support for all other plugin based emulators as well(not in this release though).
Two options which also look quite helpful are to delete registry key entries of plugins as well as emulators.
I think we should really look forward to this software.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ninja has been updated to version 0.1a2. You may get it here:

http://www1.odn.ne.jp/psx-alternative/

I'm also attaching the file for the lazy ones who doesn't want to check the link.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Whats new in this version?
Looks like authors are trying to work on some sort of configurations for bleem and cvgs too while fpse,adripsx and psinex are out of the list(I cant explain why).
Still dont expect anything special from this right now but surely some time in future.:)

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by prafull
Whats new in this version?
Looks like authors are trying to work on some sort of configurations for bleem and cvgs too while fpse,adripsx and psinex are out of the list(I cant explain why).
Still dont expect anything special from this right now but surely some time in future.:)
Hum... I can't see anything in the readme file about what's new in this version, and neither in the site.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by prafull
But thats evident when you run the software. isnt it?
I guess so. But still, we can only see the external updates, not some change in the core of the program.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.