Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a question to aswer. It's about the No$GBA 3.02 version. It's about version 3.02 of No$GBA.
I decided to test the Mega Man Zero Collection game on the Nintendo DS. A Brazilian Youtuber in which I'm subscribed to his channel said in one of his videos about the horrible input lag of Mega Man Zero 2 in the GBA and Nintendo DS version. I decided to test it on an emulator that wasn't No$GBA. I tested it on Visualboy Advance 1.8.0 (those are old ones). And I realised in one of my games that this is really true. But I decided later if this error occurred in No$GBA. And to my surprise those roms that got extremely buggy. The color palette of No$GBA was horrible and it was possible to see several bugs in the screen. But the game texts were kept and so were the title screens. I'd like this to be fixed in a future version. If someone has a way to solve this problem, and the Fatal error related to the sound.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!
Have u tried other options? In general,it's still new, I think it has everything ahead.

I have encountered such a problem, but u can look through directories , in principle, there is always an alternative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts