Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked it out at emuhq and at nintendo64 ....the new wmulator name is project 64 u can download project 64 .... im donwloading it right now so i thought i should let u ppl know

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Great emu!
IMO,the best so far Zelda MM is just beautiful there is only one problem: IT' SLOW AS HELL ON MY SYSTEM!
Bye.

C

·
0 Posts
runs at 60-300fps here...

Nice for a first release, definately has the potential to dominate the N64 Scene...

I'm waiting for Nemu's next offering, though ;)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
runs at 60-300fps here...

Nice for a first release, definately has the potential to dominate the N64 Scene...

I'm waiting for Nemu's next offering, though ;)
Hmm.........that fps is very good for N64emu
Can you tell me your spec CD???

C

·
0 Posts
Athlon 'Thunderbird' 1.2GHz
256MB of RAM, PC133, CAS2
GeForce 2 Ultra

Think those are the relevent specs...I was going to link to the system specs thread, but it seems to have disappeared :/

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i tried out the emu... as far as graphics are concerned its great but when it comes to speed ...way to slow man. i mean its even slow on my dual pentium 550 MHZ and 256 mb of ram and 16 mb vodoo 3 2000 agp.... what sort of computer specs does this emu needs to run at a decent speed the THE BLUE 2 ...on top of that no sound i know i know choose the sound plugin and configure it i did still no sound in hybrid heaven and zelda mom..shesshh .. i hope they can get it running at good pace and they release another soud plugin , a better one that issssss...

maybe i need to buy a geoforce card hmmmmm and ohh CD is it possible that u could post the settigns which you used in the emu. thanksssssssssssss

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know that CD ... ive got two processors installed each of 550 mhz on an intel dual processor support mobo.. i thinks its the graphic card thats causing the slowdown .. guess ill just have to get myself a new one tomorrow... anyway can u just post the system specs u used for playing zelda MOM thankssssssss

C

·
0 Posts
In Windows OSes that support SMP, it's not as prevelant as you may think...

Also, the application must support SMP as well, for it to be effective, if I'm not mistaken..

C

·
0 Posts
I posted my specs...if you mean settings, I used the OpenGL plugin, with high-quality textures. I had the frame limit set to 60 in options...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
CD you say you used the OGL plugin with Zelda MM?
When I use this one it tells me the rom has an unknow microcode and then the emu crashes!
Can you tell me which country your rom is from,please?
Bye.

C

·
0 Posts
It is a bad dump.

Other emus will play bad dumps but since they are bad dumps, they will eventually not work, or have errors, PJ64 will not do this.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i think it cant play prossed converted roms like byteswaped rom.

but the only complant I have is the sound is skipy I cant find the right buffer size it will eather echo or have a delay.

but its 60 solid fps and never dips below that and it adds a lot of fog effect.

but unlike most emulators for the n64 you can save in this one.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
It is a bad dump.

Other emus will play bad dumps but since they are bad dumps, they will eventually not work, or have errors, PJ64 will not do this.
how do i fond out whether the rom i have is a good dump or a bad dump cause my friend dumped it on his cpu from his n64 Zelda MOM catridge onto is cpu and then gave me the file to check it out on this emu.. so what should i do nowww :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.