Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a couple of things have obviously changed around here. First of all, now that we've made the big switch from PSXEmu to NGEmu Emuforums.com has been expanded as well: PSX, N64, GBA, DC and Saturn fans rejoice! :)
Also, I gave the boards a little facelift (including the new logo and buttons, yay!) so it uses pretty much the same color scheme as NGEmu. A couple of smilies still need to be retouched, but I guess we can live with that for now :p So what do you think? I'm always open to comments/questions/suggestions about anything related to our boards, so I created this thread so you can all give your $0.02 ;) Thanks in advance!

151 Posts
Very nice job! :D
Good luck with Ngemu.com

K

·
0 Posts
Good luck Guys

Ahh the post are still messed up ... the "Signature" shows up in the middle of the post if the post is not long enough. :D

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Yeah looks very nice,
You all done a great job Im gonna have a browse around and check out all the new stuff :)
JAZ

·
Registered
526 Posts
great work guys, but not that I'm complaining isn't the colour scheme a bit dark. Oh anyway love the work which you guys did on the site. Many congrats on bringing it up. bye

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As for the darkness of the color scheme, it doesn't really look dark here... most people don't have any problems with it, only very few people find it a bit dark. As far as I know, my monitor is set to "standard" settings, which are also the settings I used for setting the forum colors, so I doubt there are many visitors out there who find the color scheme really disturbing...

·
Registered
526 Posts
well i didnt say i have a problem with it and neither do I find it disturbing. Regarding the colout scheme well it aint that lightly brit up as the last colour scheme thats all...

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Finally its back.. Yaaaay.. Atleast I had sega cd emulation to keep me busy these last couple of days.. Damn.. The layout of ngemu and the boards is totally cool.. I can see everything a lot clearer.. Nice job guys.. You worked hard and it shows.. Did you guys get around to fixing the search bug? Its seems the search function isn't searching the entire posts collection.. The old posts aren't showing up when searching.. It only hits the newer posts from september and today.. I did set the appropriate options in the search function too.. Last year to present..

Other than that, Its great to have the board and ngemu(formorly psxemu.com) back.. Thanks from FF8..

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hrmm, I'm not sure 'bout the search function, but I do know there's a heap of little bugs on both NGEmu and the boards which we'll certainly fix these next few days..

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Whooo-hoo !!! ...my favorite emu site (and forum) is back and looking BETTER THAN EVER !!! The design is very very nice IMO.
A huge "THANK YOU" goes out to all the people who contributed to the NGemu project... LONG LIVE NGemu !!! :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well the only problem that I have is that it'll take me twice as long to read the board each night :p.

Nice work guys.

·
Registered
680 Posts
congrats, but what the meaning of that little stars under your member ids?

and there are too many links to individual forum at the beginning/main page. Why not put only the main categories, then lead to evry othr link?

Other than that, kudos to Bobbi and the whole ngemu team .

·
Registered
751 Posts
The forums are back!!! I wasn't sure they would come back when psxemu came down, but i check today to discover ngemu, great site hehehe

the messageboards live:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Thank god the forum's back; with the forum gone, I find myself with 2 hours of free time everynight not knowing what to do. I need my fix of emu forum each day! :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts