Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's an article I've just read which seems quite worth to take a glance (at least for me, who have not actually seen any of the systems in action until now). It's kinda a comparison between Gamecube and Xbox. It can be just my imagination, but it looks like the author slightly tends to have a preference for Xbox.

http://www.nettowa-ku.com/story.shtml

[edit] Oops, mistyped the address! Should be fixed now :emb:

·
Registered
965 Posts
That has to be the worst article comparing two consoles I've ever read.

I'll elaborate if asked, but anyone with a clue will immediately see the article for what it's worth..

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have to agree with you. That is the most horrific review on anything I have ever seen. I'm 13 and I can pull better things out of my @ss. I'm sorry but it needs to be said. How can he flat out say all these things and not back up anything with some actually facts? Isn't this a comparison two consoles and not who made it and why we should even consider buying an XboX. It sounds more like a lame commercial to buy an XboX. While at the same time a very pathectic dis towards nintendo.

Originally posted by CD

I'll elaborate if asked, but anyone with a clue will immediately see the article for what it's worth..

·
Registered
900 Posts
i didnt even click the link but i will assure everyone else who was thinking of clicking the link that this article is a load of bs.

everyone knows the greatest system ever was the neogeo.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Originally posted by CD

I think the author was just trying to make a summary of main ideas. However it is poor, indeed.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
since when did patriotism had anything to do with console reviews? :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
I'll assume it was his first shot at making a review...

he forgot to mention that the GC is $100 cheaper btw.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
since when did patriotism had anything to do with console reviews? :confused:
Hehe, defending America from domination by Nintendo. That was mildly amusing. Nothing more than another logical fallacy by the author. Besides, a lot of people are making calls to "patriotism" after September 11 even when there is no point in doing so - just like this article.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts