Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, everywhere I look and hear, either it be in newspaper, on the Internet, from people I talk to, or on TV, most people seem to think that it's a sin to be single, and alone (and not want to be in a relationship).

It's like: ARE YOU SINGLE!? OMG YOU OUTCAST GET AWAY FROM US NAU PLIXPLIX BEFOER YOU CONTAMINATE US!!1!11SHIFTSHIFTONEONE

I don't like human contact all that much. Sure, it's nice from time to time, and sometimes I even enjoy it. But constantly being with someone else? Nah, I don't like that very much.
I broke up with my gf a little while ago. Partly because I wanted to be left alone. Partly because I didn't see the need for us to go on.

I might be too young, immature or wtfever to understand this, but I don't really care. Not now, at least.
Society is totally off balance, when someone does something that's not "right" in the eyes of the rest of the public, they are immediately looked upon as having a brain malfunction.

And no, being single doesn't mean being alone. Friends and family are there for a reason.

Many relationships I've witnessed have lots of drama in them.
And I don't like drama. So I want to stay away.
I think I'm making a smart choice this time. Do you?

Meh... Just a late night rant...
Don't mind me. Just felt like typing this.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Nothing wrong with wanting to be left alone. For some sick reason it does seem to be that media and society wants to push everyone to be in a relationship of some sort. Nuts to that I say, if someone wants to be left alone to their own devices then they should be able to do so in peace.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Nothing wrong with wanting to be left alone. For some sick reason it does seem to be that media and society wants to push everyone to be in a relationship
It's a capitalist scheme. When you're into a relationship you tend to spend more money in useless stuff.. Woman ya know. Haha.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
propagation of the species? Blasphemy!

suck it up and get with someone. youre only like to be alone because you fear rejection.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
propagation of the species? Blasphemy!

suck it up and get with someone. youre only like to be alone because you fear rejection.
Hmmm, no ?? I will be alone because I hate children and because I hate when women starts to ranting. After a certain time in a relationship women think they can rant about anything they want. They should just shut the **** up, just like 50 years ago. That would be much more healthy for relationships.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
you generalize women like a noob. The media generalize women like that (everybody loves raymond comes to mind)

Not all women nag and complain. I've dated 2 already and neither of them did. Fear of rejection is the sole reason for people wanting to be alone.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Oh, you dated ?? For how much time ?? 1 week ?? Have u ever had a 6 year relationship ?? If you haven't, you don't have a clue. Maybe not all women will rant after 6 years, but in my case it did, more that I could take, so excuse me.

You dated only 2 women in your whole life and you call me a noob ?? Jesus, that's the saddest thing I heard in my life.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Im just going to say i agree.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
1st relationship was 3 years, second was 7 months, and im about to be in another within the week.
I call u a noob because you actually believe all women are the same. 3 billion women acting the same? i dont think so.

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
All women are different...just like all men are different. Some are naggers, others are quiet and let their partner do as they please. Don't generalize. ;)

Anyways, there's both pros and cons to being single and being in a relationship. It just depends on the situation. Yes, it's wrong to be pressured one way or the other. Just try to make the most out of being single or as a boyfriend/girlfriend. :3

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Society just likes pushing the idea. I guess it's the "normal" thing to do.

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Well I know in some relationships, it's freaking amazing and that you just want to share it with everyone. But it's wrong when you start to make single people feel the pressure that they're less than because they don't have a special someone.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Well, I feel complete whenever I have something to keep me busy and interested at the same time. I feel like ass whenever I have nothing to do or when I'm doing something that isn't really meaningful, like playing a sucky game or watching a boring movie, or reading something that is really stupid and retard in a magazine or book.

Also I lose faith in mankind whenever someone links me a disgusting youtube movie in my Msn, just like yesterday.. Grrr...

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
I don't know whether this place is the best to talk about this kind of things since most of the people here, myself included are tech savvy, sexually frustrated people. (in one way or the other) :heh:

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Well, I feel complete whenever I have something to keep me busy and interested at the same time. I feel like ass whenever I have nothing to do or when I'm doing something that isn't really meaningful, like playing a sucky game or watching a boring movie, or reading something that is really stupid and retard in a magazine or book.

Also I lose faith in mankind whenever someone links me a disgusting youtube movie in my Msn, just like yesterday.. Grrr...
This is true.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.