Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will put down a hint to a PS2 game, and you have to guess what it is. Only the people who guess correctly may put down the next hint. ( Sorry, but that's the fairest thing I can do.

First Hint: The war between Airyglyph and Aquios will end, when a celestial ship enters the fray.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You filthy stinking cheater. What honor is there in cheating. Alright. From now on, I will use hints that have no keywords to search with. And you don't get to put down a new hint. You cheater.:cuss2:

The next hint is: A key will decide the fate of many a world.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
rudolph12 said:
You filthy stinking cheater. What honor is there in cheating. Alright. From now on, I will use hints that have no keywords to search with. And you don't get to put down a new hint. You cheater.:cuss2:

How do you consider using Google cheating? It is a resource. You did not specify that the game would only be playable to those who have played a game from your own library (and memorized every piece of text)..Nor did you specify rules for determining the game.

Also...We suggest you be wary on how post, who your addressing, and what you post about them. We are no mere random n00b or childish poster. We are a respected member of many communities including this one.

You obviously have not spent enough time here. Grow up, get a clue, and have a nice day :thumb:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
rudolph12 said:

Geesh, if this is how you're gonna react, perhaps you shouldn't start threads like this?oO I'm surprised DW didn't lock this to save you from yourself. But then, he's a nice guy and decided to let you try again I guess. I'd suggest a not-so-strong attitude next time though.;)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
this is kind of a pointless thread, it's not that hard to guess off something like that. perhaps make a thread like the GBA or PSX "name the game" screenshot thread? that seems like it'd be a lot better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.