Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Yea I saw that too today. That's what I call an overclock. I'll love to see a ps2 emu run on that thing. :D

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Oo... with this power, a miracle that they didn't burn the whole house :D but congrats to those guys awesome

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Well, if they had made that CPU do something (like playing PS2 games), they would have burned the whole house.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yeah it was hit, but look at the bloody mess it is in. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
608 Posts
What's the grey tube and why is it smoking?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
orysyz said:
I wonder how BIG case would fit that thing.
U mean.... whole thing? 'couse I think that it would be a good idea to make some kind of AT or any horizontal position box with hole to make that tube be a little outside ;)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I'd prefer to see a stable oc. I mean, it's nice to see the 6GHz barrier surpassed, but serves no real purpose. Besides, liquid nitrogen cooling is a PITA, it lasts some minutes and then you have to feed in more :( .

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I-Chan said:
I'd prefer to see a stable oc. I mean, it's nice to see the 6GHz barrier surpassed, but serves no real purpose. Besides, liquid nitrogen cooling is a PITA, it lasts some minutes and then you have to feed in more :( .
yeah those guys definitly ain't gonna use that pc for anything else, than just overlock cpu more and more (...and than it'l burn :p) it's nothing usefull for us...

[and i just want to ov my cpu to 2 ghz :cry: ]

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
KanedA said:
yeah those guys definitly ain't gonna use that pc for anything else, than just overlock cpu more and more (...and than it'l burn :p) it's nothing usefull for us...

[and i just want to ov my cpu to 2 ghz :cry: ]
Hell, I can't overclock at all. :mad: *shakes fist at Dell*

It's going to be a while before I get a new one so my current cpu will just have to make do.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
WEXP said:
God, what awesome... if it becomes stable, that would be amazing :D
stable on the on? and what next? run epsxe and see how your pc blow up? ;)

zman982 said:
Hell, I can't overclock at all. *shakes fist at Dell*

It's going to be a while before I get a new one so my current cpu will just have to make do.
Even few mhz? :( that's sad... anyway good look with upgrading :) I'm waiting for money for new motherboard, coolin kit and pc 3200 ddram... and I'm forced a little while to wait for it ... but it's all gonna be ok :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts