Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Nintendo just disappointed me for the first time EVER.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Wait, what did i just see, a train, WHAT?

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Squall what about....
Nintendo disappointed with the cartridge choice for n64
Virtaul boy
Not making a sequel to Killer instinct 2

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
I'mma gonna do more research on this. This must be just a huge joke...yes that's what it is...a huge joke...they wouldn't do this to my favorite game series...no no no...*rocks back and forth in a corner*

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
*hisses* the virtual boy does not exist >.<

and Cartridges were and still are a legit choice for gaming media.

Infact, now that we have flash cards with such large capacities they should all return to cartridge media.

Likewise.
And i am even one of the minority who enjoyed Zelda II

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Wait, that was serious

AHH CRAP IN HELL!!

i didnt expect nintendo to do something like this, something monstrous.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Wait, that was serious

AHH CRAP IN HELL!!

i didnt expect nintendo to do something like this, something monstrous.

THIS IS MADNESS.

(repetition for emphasis)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
aye... and its not even sparta....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
feel free to throw yourself into the tender.

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
I'm just disappointed because Zelda isn't really supposed to have all that much technology. It's set to be in the middle ages and that's what I've grown up with and have learned to love ever since my mommy bought zelda for me. If they're changing that fantasy/middle age setting, I'm going to be crushed. That's one reason why they were so appealing to me...

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
It's not so much that I hate the train idea, it's just that it looks like they made no effort whatsoever to hide that fact that they simply just remodeled the damn boat from Phantom Hourglass. If they're gonna do a train, fine, but be original and do something with that idea that I'll find interesting......don't just take the lazy way out and re-badge something I've already played.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'm just disappointed because Zelda isn't really supposed to have all that much technology. It's set to be in the middle ages and that's what I've grown up with and have learned to love ever since my mommy bought zelda for me. If they're changing that fantasy/middle age setting, I'm going to be crushed. That's one reason why they were so appealing to me...
does how life is, nothings good for ever.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I thought this was suitable here

alast i know i shouldnt judge a game by its cover but this is a bit to much fail to be reckoned with

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.