Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm playing The Legend of Dragoon right now but I don't really know what plugins to use! Can anyone tell me the right ones? I've tried Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 but the part where you enter battles turn the screen black! Pete's Open GL Driver 1.76 is waaaaayyyy too slow! P.E.Op.S Soft Driver 1.17 Goes all grainy making my head swim! Please tell and give me a links to download it! This game looked so good on the Playstation and a lot different from on the ePSXe!

·
Registered
654 Posts
RPG Battle intros can often be long. Quick swirl, long black.

Is it significantly slower than on your PS2 or PS1? If you turn on the FPS display, what does it show during the loading?

Depending on your GPU plugin, you may be able to hold down the "9" key to temporarily uncap the framerate. If your machine is powerful enough that games play way too fast without a framerate cap, you can speed up slow parts this way. I speed up loads, memcard operations, and unskippable already-seen FMVs that way.

Also, if you're still using a GeForce FX 5200, turn shaders off. That may help your performance.

Dan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
he never said he was using OGL2, he said he was using OGL.

you can try framebuffer texture at 0 and framebuffer access at 4, see if that does anything (going against what fireblaster_lyz said :x)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hushypushy said:
he never said he was using OGL2, he said he was using OGL.

you can try framebuffer texture at 0 and framebuffer access at 4, see if that does anything (going against what fireblaster_lyz said :x)
Thanks 2 mill' Hush! It works great now! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This super weird problem just popped up! When I'm playing, I suddenly lose control of the game! I can't select anything or even do anything! It's like the controls got plucked off! Please tell me how to get past this problem PLEASE! This happens every few seconds and I have to restart the emulator over and over again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.