Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all gamers, I've been thinking if I should get the new Zelda game. Who ever has it will you tell me how it is.I meen i've played all of the games but this 1. So is it good. From another scale of ( 1-10 ) THANKS GAMERS!!!!!! :duel:

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Game Informer Magazine had The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap as their game of the month for January 2005. They also scored it a 9.5 out of a possible 10.
I, myself, give it a 10 and I have all, yes all, of the Zelda games.
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I've only played about 3 hours into it, but so far I'd give it a fairtly high rating, maybe 8-9 out of ten, and I've played all of the zelda games ecept for links awakening.

·
Registered
774 Posts
You really gotta try Link's Awakening some time. IMHO it was the best 2D Zelda. Of course I guess I can't say that for sure anymore until I try the Minish Cap out myself...

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Got in for my GBA, great game. I'd give it 8.5/10. The only reason I can't give it a higher grade is because it's kinda short.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
424 Posts
Valcrist said:
... I've played all of the zelda games except for links awakening.
You missed the best 2D zelda game (yes, I'm including LttP)?? This cannot be tolerated, go play it :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i think capcom put a lot of effort into this and it turned out to be a very polished and wellbalanced game altogether. It's not overly long, but near the end you can see that they were kind of out of ideas creative-wise, so i'm actually glad it ended while it shined.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I hated it.....It was just too easy for a Zelda game. The weapons department was also lacking, all the items were support items, and you could only kill enemies with your sword, bombs, or arrows...

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I liked, but still havent finished....

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Nice game, Same Ol' Zelda concept wise, same theme but the gameplay is fun and enjoyable. Graphics are appealing as well.

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts