Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY HAVE IT! BWA-HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Well, just bits and parts of it actually. Does anybody know an emulator that can get this game to work?

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Athleon
KOF 2000 is available for PSX ?
afaik no, and no idea if it will appear...but it might? (I certainly hope so)
I got kof99 psx because the emulated neogeo one is a beta.

C

·
0 Posts
Razoola of CPS2Shock will most likely be dumping an unencrypted kof99 within a week or two, along with garou.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
A silly question , but Is KoF 2000 not a game for Neo-geo(emulation) ?And is it out ? And the greatest question how elese thinks that Final Fantasy :The Spirits With In , has a stupid ending ?

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
A silly question , but Is KoF 2000 not a game for Neo-geo(emulation) ?And is it out ? And the greatest question how elese thinks that Final Fantasy :The Spirits With In , has a stupid ending ?
kof2000 is a neogeo game, it's released in the arcades and probably on the neogeo home systems (cart and cd) too. And there's perhaps a DC version...dunno

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
Razoola of CPS2Shock will most likely be dumping an unencrypted kof99 within a week or two, along with garou.
I read that rumour....but will they be released? You know, with newer cps2 games etc not being released they might be held back as well.

C

·
0 Posts
They'll be out rather quickly.

Raz has all the things he needs, he's just waiting on the boards..

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
What do you guys use to emulate this? MAME?

Also, do you knowledgeable chaps know if Metal Slug 3 has been dumped yet? Thanks...

C

·
0 Posts
Better? Nah.

MAME's emulation is far more accurate, but NeoRAGEx is faster. Take your pick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts