Next Generation Emulation banner

Does The Great Kaiser Sigma resemble his avatar and viceversa?

• Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Yes (just to piss you off Kaiser!)

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Wtf?

Votes: 12 17.6%
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, after hearing continuous comments on the similarities between the real me and my avatar I've came to the conclusion that this may all be a great conspiracy (although I ignore its purpose I... uuhhh am sure it's of the utmost evil :laugh: )... feedback in order to reach a conclusion would be most... appreciated. :p

Edit: obviously, my vote goes for no.

Edit2: for those seeking more flames against religion and Bush stay tuned... i'm sure they will pop up sooner or later on the discussion :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
A definate YES!

And why do you say no, because he is not nearly as evil as you are? :p

When based on looks, you do look like each other, you look like a wannabe, perhaps cosplay is the way for you to go ;) But you have to get rid of that beard :D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
...... not even close.

Yours,
-Elly

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cid Highwind said:
When based on looks, you do look like each other, you look like a wannabe, perhaps cosplay is the way for you to go ;)
Blow me!
On a second thought... I'm not risking an answer from you so consider my offer withdrawn.

エッリー said:
...... not even close.
Eeeeexcellent, now if you could only click where it says "no"...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Blow me!
On a second thought... I'm not risking an answer from you so consider my offer withdrawn.
A lord of darkness on the run
:eek:nthepull
I like that feeling :evil:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well the avatar is a little bit skinnier in the face but other than that it's pretty close. I voted a special "yes" :evil:

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Have to say, your put on scowl is quite obvious. With a narrower face, yes you'd be Hajime-sama

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kirby said:
shave and maybe get a few nose jobs and just maybe you'll look like him ;)
The point is not to look like it... gives a bad rep to my appearance...

Kane-Sama said:
Have to say, your put on scowl is quite obvious. With a narrower face, yes you'd be Hajime-sama
I really hope you are kidding... I can take a dumbass comparison from Cid (no offense :p ) but not from the likes of you... ;)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yup you do :p

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Given the subjectiveness of the topic I regard this problem to be indecidible, hence the most accurate response would be a proper What the f*uck :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reichfuher said:
Yup you do :p
Good, I need either more "yes"s in order to have enough evidence to sue Nobuhiro Watsuki, more "yes Ex"s in order to hate the people in this place or more "no"s to deem this place as lost case in regards to humor :laugh:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
maybe if you if you shave

pero de lejos te pareses algo.
;)

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
...*sigh*

...it's threads like this, that make me happy I chose an avatar that doesn't look like me... or -any- human being for that matter... :D ...it kinda saves me from an impending moral and (most importantly) aesthetical dilemma... (not to mention the shrink fees, too) :rotflmao:

*ahem*

...regarding Kaiser's resemblance with Saito...
...from an absolutist's strict interpretation of a "resemblance" standard... it's a "no", I guess. :p
...and that's what I voted for !! (much to Kaiser's delight, Im sure ;) ).

·
7,168 Posts
From an aesthetical point of view I have to say that Saitoh is quite a handsome man(aesthetical I said! Ill sue the first one that starts thinking funny) , so Id have to give a big no to the comparison.... can I change my reply :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sights said:
...regarding Kaiser's resemblance with Saito...
...from an absolutist's strict interpretation of a "resemblance" standard... it's a "no", I guess. :p
...and that's what I voted for !! (much to Kaiser's delight, Im sure ;) ).
A "wth" would have meant more... but considering the fun in your answer I still have hopes for the place, so delighted I am ;)

Proto said:
From an aesthetical point of view I have to say that Saitoh is quite a handsome man(aesthetical I said! Ill sue the first one that starts thinking funny) , so Id have to give a big no to the comparison.... can I change my reply :)
Does this means that you have yaoi and crap in your anime collection?...

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You find me good enough to be in your yaoi's collection? That's... flattering, disturbing but... no wait, actually it's just disturbing.

·
7,168 Posts
Good enough? It's the only way I found to securely keep people off my computer when I'm not on it. Since then I have not had to use passwords anymore :D

1 - 20 of 158 Posts