Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank everyone involved with the making of this emu. I used to make mods for different computer games and i know how it is to do stuff on your own time for free only to here griping and bad comments.
I have read the rules for the forum and now what is expected of me. My question is this....I have my own PS2..and i have my own games. I was wondering if anyone has been able to get Castlevania L O I or Rocky to get to menu or anything at all. I have to use the iso cdvd plugin becuase no others seem to work on my system or recognize my dvd player. If you have been able to get these games anywhere at all please tell me what plugin settings i can try. I know they dont run games but would like to see it go to menu or something. I was able to get Rocky to show the first credits but that was all. I have a dvd/cdrw combo drive so maybe that has something to do with the plugins not working. Thanks for all the hard work and development.

Stizmo

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Thought you were gonna ask "Wh3re3 arez the 1337z ps2 rOmz?!?!!111" ;)

You can check here for PCSX2 compatibility list

http://www.ngemu.com/ps2/pcsx2.php?action=compat

As for plugin settings i really can't help you, best way is just to mess around with it

*edit*
oh you can also check the screenshots thread to see if anyone tried that already.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Thought you were gonna ask "Wh3re3 arez the 1337z ps2 rOmz?!?!!111" ;)

You can check here for PCSX2 compatibility list

http://www.ngemu.com/ps2/pcsx2.php?action=compat

As for plugin settings i really can't help you, best way is just to mess around with it

*edit*
oh you can also check the screenshots thread to see if anyone tried that already.
I'm TERRIBLE SORRY FOR MY OT , NOW.
But ..hey metalmurphy are you a big interested for the emulators?
I have seen you at l2j forum ... are you the same person??? :xomunch: :wub:

O_O :emb: :innocent:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lol yep its me. And i've been more interested before. Who are you in l2j?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Lol yep its me. And i've been more interested before. Who are you in l2j?
I'm simpled .. :Davide :heh: Thats boy wich has reply with a question (on website suggestions) "l2j.anywaere is still alive?"
Is the web site on the bugtracker was gone ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts