Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in defiance to what i here ever pcx2 i try and play the first gu(rebirth) and to my surprise the compatibility list finally says its playable, so i go and try to play every thing is completely perfect with and without sound. Then the sneak attack comes up and it crashes on impact boom!

to test my theory of this sneak attack problem i put in my gu 3 and i can battle fine but if i try and sneak attack insta crash.

i looked on Google and many posts on the forums for this and none that i found are up to date so im posting here for the final verdict.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i remember correctly, i think it might be one of the denormals settings. try switching a bunch of settings around until you get it. I played through the whole game myself.
was gonna say it could be my nvidia graphics card till i noticed you have one too. but i am messin with some stuff , but it would be nice to know what plugin would be optimal for this Gsdx10(MSVC 15.00, sse2) 0.1.4 is working the best for rendering and such. but there aren't as much tweaking options for it, so there is little to mess with. for now im calling it a night and will try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I seriously doubt you're trying about everything.

And I don't think you've searched enough

If that doesn't work, delete your INI folder and try again. If once again, that doesn't work, I think you're just SOOL.
OMG your the best thank you so much ^_^, i only searched for 2 hours you got me there T_T, but im so happy wootzors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.