Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i did a quick search and I think no one has ever heard of this game:D. Anyway, it crashes exactly at the point you get on top of the watch tower in the water continent when there's the rebelion.
And I might add the emu crashes the entire system!:eek:
Plugins:
-Pete's D3D
-internal core spu
-internal core cd
CPU on profile, any ideas on how to stop it from crashing?

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gee, I think no one has ever heard of this game! I'm on my own?
*Nemesis start to cry-STARS*

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just digging up this post again.
Now i'm using Win2k to play this (so the OS does not go down with ePSXe) and can close the emu with the 3 magic keys. Any help would really be apreciated (even if the game does look like crap, i liked the strange storyline and want to finish it)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
This isn't going to help you, but Granstream Saga works quite well on bleem 1.4ish. I have no clue what it does on ePSXe because I simply cannot bring myself back to playing the game again (at least for now).

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:heh:, i can understand that Ryos. The fact is that my memcard save is too early in the game (i kept saving but i sometimes didn't saved at all) and i used a savestate (bleem doesn't use it :sad: ) and I was hoping to solve it that way. Oh well, thanks anyway...

·
Registered
1 Posts
HEY!

I registered to the forum just to share the good news :)

I had the same problem, using epsxe140, the pc crash when your up the tower and the youth treathen to kill the young Afto.

After an hour of plugin testing, it worked with Kazsoft software driver, insted of being in 3D its just software render. When it get to the usual crash point it get stuck for about 4 second and then continue with the game, we can still play!

WO HOO! that came is very good, the main character is awsome!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts