21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Ah, wise words DW ;)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yeah, Dark Wathers advice is good advice for teenagers I find in college they like the more direct approuch. hench the advice Im about to give to you. Invite her over give here a few beers and go to the bathroom and say this to her "when I get back you better be naked" beleave it or not that works lol

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
ChaosCode said:
Yeah, Dark Wathers advice is good advice for teenagers I find in college they like the more direct approuch. hench the advice Im about to give to you. Invite her over give here a few beers and go to the bathroom and say this to her "when I get back you better be naked" beleave it or not that works lol
"a few beers" is a variable defined by a ratio of "how good you look"/"how good she looks" where, if there is a whole number greater than one made by the ratio you will need more beer, if the ratio equals one then both parties will need one or more beers, and if the number is a fraction she may need more beer than you. Ratio can not be "undefined" as it is always a good idea to give at least one beer to the girl. Following this method for "beer quantity detirmination" one can figure out how intoxicated either party must be for the "delivery" and "execution" of the "When I get back you better be naked" line to occur.

Beer usage as a means of getting layed 101 Wake Technical Community college :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ChaosCode said:

hehehe....that will work for sure :p

Yours,

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have a solution to your problem and to every other straight guys problem.

Turn gay.

Think about it.
Guys have no problem understanding each other.

Guys never complain about all the little things.

Guys understand the need for alone time.

Guys don't need to put thought into gifts, just throw money at the other person solves the the issue.

Communication isn't necessary.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Guys ( atleast most ) don't have big breasts.
They also lack other nice stuff, so turning gay will be a big loss.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
K.I.L.E.R said:
I have a solution to your problem and to every other straight guys problem.

Turn gay.
what was the first option again? :heh:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I can't even if that is really good solution coz I can't go and love a guy....

And Ok. if i get in love with a guy, think about it... IT WILL BE DAMN(nearly impossible) HARD IT SHOULD BE TO GET HIM GAY too...., Think about it one more time...

yours,

·
Registered
195 Posts
seriously Dark Watcher is the man. I still remember this one post of his called, "Dark Watcher's Views On Teen Relationships" It was brilliant.

salam_azad, girls play games all the time man. They love attention but more often than not, they like attention in which they did something to get it, not free attention that some guys just keep pouring out. Anyways, if I were you I'd just do whatever your gut tells you to do. You have to be yourself or else you will never have a chance to have a meaningful relationship with any girl. And, like Dark Watcher's puppy story, don't chase her. There's an eastern philosophy that everything needs to be in balance for things to work out. So, to apply that to your situation, don't constantly chase her, but don't totally block her out and ignore her. I hate to use this analogy but it works well, it's like fishing. You have to bait your hook and then cast and reel, cast and reel. That's the only way you'll ever catch a fish and the same goes with the girls. Give her something she wants (i.e. attention), then just be normal and be yourself (and I'm sure yourself is not someone who gives attention freely and constantly to everyone). Hope this all helps...I can understand what your going through man...I think it happens to all guys one time in their lives.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Go for it as long as it's free and doesn't cost a damn dime,this girl may be trying to work your ass off for da money.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well, the girls are the biggest mystery in the world... When you think you've learned everything about them they throw you out(not my own experience)...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
PiggyFlyer said:
Girls/women are totally different from men, end of story
Not really. We share most of the same underlying cognitive architecture. There aren't that many sexual dimorphisms in humans ;)

/me hides again

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Boltzmann said:
Not really. We share most of the same underlying cognitive architecture. There aren't that many sexual dimorphisms in humans ;)

/me hides again
That's why 9/10 dietitians recommend all men should turn gay.

Women are more impuslive when it comes to decisions vs men.

·
2,775 Posts
Once again it is shown that Boltzmann know nothing about these things.

·
2,775 Posts
Hmm, I guess there should have been this quota in the post, but I'm not quite sure on how to do them.

"Not really. We share most of the same underlying cognitive architecture. There aren't that many sexual dimorphisms in humans

/me hides again"

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
ChankastRules said:
Hmm, I guess there should have been this quota in the post, but I'm not quite sure on how to do them.
There's strong evidence corroborating my claim. Just read up on anatomy, phisiology and evolutionary psychology ;)

If you want to read something quickly, take a look at psychologist and anthropologist David Geary's book "Male, Female; the Evolution of Human Sex Differences . Chapters 1 and 7 are available online for free.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts