Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my topic seems rare , but iam going mad...coz:

When i started a new year at school, I sow a very sweet Girl, she was looking at me often, she nearly never speak, only when needed, She was allways try to sitt near me, try be with my team when we play football...etc

but somedays I see clearly she try to run away from me, while somedays she wants to be with me(try to talk,sit near me, look at me..etc), , AND I DONT UNDERSTAND A ****!,

When i sit near she and asked she to work together, she didnt want, and somethimes i try to go with her and talk nicely with eachother, SHE JUST GO AWAY...and iam 100% sure that she just find something to go away from me
even when i try to go to her and talk, she just find a person to talk with before i try..

and after all that she just looks at me, and iam crazy in my head..., iam sure that iam allways nice with everybody around me.

Well this is happening nearly everyday, and it have been like that in 4 mounth

Well Iam sure that she don't have a boyfriend....

SO COULD SOMEONE HERE IN THE WORLD TELL WHAT A ***** SHOULD I DO
:angry:

Yours,

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Sometimes girls act weird :p
You do know that if you ask her out then you woul finally know if she likes you. Try it out.
Worst case scenario is that she says no. :p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chrono Archangel said:
Sometimes girls act weird :p
You do know that if you ask her out then you woul finally know if she likes you. Try it out.
Worst case scenario is that she says no. :p
Yea, then you make sure, evenythese days when iam appeared as "offline" in msn messenger she goes online in msn normally, But when i get online, She just go ofline. so i cant even talk to her in msn(and icant do that at school)

Kirby said:
maybe she's already in a relationship, and she doesn't have the courage to say that to you....
Yea , it seems you are right , but she still sometimes try sit near me or looks at me, and that what MAKES ME MAD!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I know most guys think Girls are evil :), but in this case maybe she's just shy?

~_~

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Girls are weeeeird. I've had more success learning Heisenberg's Matrix Mechanics than in trying to understand girls. Now that I've a GF, I can see this even more closely :p

I'm not sure whether I can give you good advice... but if you do care about this girl, ask her out while you can. If she says no, then so be it...

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
salam_azad said:
Yea , it seems you are right , but she still sometimes try sit near me or looks at me, and that what MAKES ME MAD!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
she's hoping that you'll break the ice first and ask what's going on. Unfortunately when it comes to girls, you have to do everything when they want to, not when you want to ^^

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boltzmann said:
Girls are weeeeird. I've had more success learning Heisenberg's Matrix Mechanics than in trying to understand girls. Now that I've a GF, I can see this even more closely :p

I'm not sure whether I can give you good advice... but if you do care about this girl, ask her out while you can. If she says no, then so be it...
What you mean with "If she says no, then so be it..."

I was thinking about just ask her to go out, To know if she want me, but lt have been like hell in these 4 mounth, coz one day i see clearly she want me, so i get happy and when i try to ask her, she just "skip" it in a way(hope you understand me), then i get sad, then it happen just same,same and the same l

Kirby said:
she's hoping that you'll break the ice first and ask what's going on. Unfortunately when it comes to girls, you have to do everything when they want to, not when you want to ^^
Thanks Kirby.. i will think about that, but what you mean with "breaking the ice"

My Problem Is not Only that I Want her :( , Its about I dont get a clearly answer, SHE DONT WANT ME, SO I will try to forget her,

If she wants me then I will try to speak to her and get her

So that mean my problem is not actually that I what her, but she don't like me...

Yours, :(

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
salam_azad said:
What you mean with "If she says no, then so be it..."

I was thinking about just ask her to go out, To know if she want me, but lt have been like hell in these 4 mounth, coz one day i see clearly she want me, so i get happy and when i try to ask her, she just "skip" it in a way(hope you understand me), then i get sad, then it happen just same,same and the same
I mean, if she says "no", you just forget it and go on. There'll be other girls.

But this girl seems to like you, or at least have some sort of interest in you. You'll only find out if you try, though ;)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Sometimes I find understanding a physics book to be an easier task than trying to understand a girl :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Boltzmann said:
I mean, if she says "no", you just forget it and go on. There'll be other girls.

But this girl seems to like you, or at least have some sort of interest in you. You'll only find out if you try, though
Well, I thought that, but as I sayed before, I have try to sit near she and asked her if we could work together, she sayed no,

I have asked her what she want in this xmax, she sayed i dont know, so i sayed, what do you really like to have one more time, and i didn't get answer

even one time I was talking with and we was going to go to same room, so she just went to the "WC", and she have done 2 time with me, and I feelt very clearly she just want to run away from me...... :(

Yours,

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
A young man once found a magic lamp. When he rubbed the lamp, a genie appeared and said, "I will grant you one wish." The young man then wished for a highway to be built from California to Hawaii. Upon hearing such a strange and difficult wish, the genie replied, "Why don't you ask for something less difficult and more practical." So the young man said, "Ok. Explain women to me." Then the genie said, "So how wide do you want that highway to be?"

My advice is just to confront her about the way she acts. Just tell her your point of view, ask her why she acts this way, and finally if she likes you or not. End of story.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The Captain said:
A young man once found a magic lamp. When he rubbed the lamp, a genie appeared and said, "I will grant you one wish." The young man then wished for a highway to be built from California to Hawaii. Upon hearing such a strange and difficult wish, the genie replied, "Why don't you ask for something less difficult and more practical." So the young man said, "Ok. Explain women to me." Then the genie said, "So how wide do you want that highway to be?"

My advice is just to confront her about the way she acts. Just tell her your point of view, ask her why she acts this way, and finally if she likes you or not. End of story.
I have A fire Inside of me and You telling a Joke!. Elly, kick him :p j/k, it's allways fun to have a joke about understanding woman :) ..lol

its not easy what you just sayed...

Iam also afraid if its only way to get a girls is alcohol(also i have never seen so nice girl as she, nearly all other girls drinks alcohol)...., I have never drinked alcohol, nearly all my friends do that every weekend (not she, i think..).
yours,

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Love is a game sometimes, and unfortunately men are amatuers at hit..hahaha

salam_azad,

You can treat this a number of ways...The Captain gave good advice about simply confronting her. Ask her why she seems to avoid you. This is a more direct approach that may give you a direct answer, but it may make the situation uncomfortable.

Maybe this story can help:
One day we decided to venture out of our cave, and walk the real world. We walked around the neighborhood, and saw a small puppy sitting in a corner. It was alone and crying. For some reason the Dark Watcher has a soft spot for animals, and so we walked towards it to make sure it was ok (or maybe find the owner). The puppy saw us walking towards it, and at first seemed happy with it's wagging tail, but then began to run away the closer we got to it. We tried a couple of times, but the puppy kept moving away. Finally we realized we were going about it all wrong. We sat on the corner just a few feet away. The puppy became curious and slowly moved closer. Everytime it moved closer we smiled and gave it reassuring praises. The puppy had mustered enough courage and trust to finally get close enough for us to pet it. We sat with the puppy for a while, and it was happy we were there with it. It obviously was left alone. We carried it around the neighborhood, and eventually found it's owner. The funny thing is afterwords it tried to follow us home...

What is the point of our story? Obviously when you move towards this girl she runs away. When you don't she seems to want to be around you willingly. Let her come to you, and when she does do things to make her smile. You need to make her feel comfortable around you. Let her get to know you. Then you may figure out whether or not she does have a boyfriend or is looking for one.

mmmmmmmmmm..coffee

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks Dark Watcher :bow: :bow: ,Thanks for nice explained. I think I was doing something like that, more that 2 mounth, after that i decided to get clocer to her, by asking her about things....then, she got more away

the problem is when i get closer, she runs away...
I go away she gets closer..., when is the right time to move to her..then?.....okok i read dark watcher's post again and I think i got the answer...

Well I HAVE THREE CHOISES:

- Speak To her Directly (may destroys everything in one sec)
- Do what Dark Watcher sayed (as a tryed before...may not get results, takes too long time)
- ask her to go Out (I dont get the chanse, but its little bit easyer than other choises)

Well I Will use whole this Weekend to think about this, I may not sleep... :rolleyes:

hey, hey thats not mean this tread is over..., help me with which is the best choise...lol, i think i will do that by my self ;)

THANKS NGEMU, the only place that i could share what i had in my mind, I feel much better actully when i discuss that with other people, than only my self..

Yours,

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
salam_azad said:
edit: i got Q to Dark watcher: what you mean by "We sat on the corner just a few feet away", Ok iam near of her, but what should i do..? should i show my interst, or just look away...plz explain more..???
Just be yourself...If you look over, and she just happens to look at you, just smile..maybe wave hello. Look for signs of interest..See if she returns your smile or waves back. Woman throw signs that show interest whether they realize it or not...look for a few of these:

Does the smile and then look away
Does the smile and starts playing with her hair
Does the smile and starts fidgeting with her clothes

If she does the smile and then looks away...just wait for a sec...She might look back at you again. This is where you meet her eyes...try to smile even more if possible. If she does it again then maybe giver her a sly wink or raising of the eyebrows :eek:nthepull

If she does not respond with any smile and looks away..then she is not interested (worst case scenario). You just saved yourself the embarrasment of approaching and getting rejected. Pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and find another girl

It may seem like a game, but sometimes actions speak louder then words. Be patient..it may take some time, but just keep telling yourself it might be worth it.

Play the eye game for a while..If she is slow to come to you, then wait for a moment when she is alone and you are not around your friends (She may become embarassed or shy away). Do the usual eye contact / smile...If she keeps eye contact with you..then wave her over like you are asking her to come to you. Do the wave, but don't say anything...Wait for a reaction..she may come..she may wave you over to her (green light / safe to approach)..She may do nothing at all (not necessarily a bad thing..she just may not be ready yet)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh thanks, man iam really noob , Heyhey, I can see you have tryed it before..., I bet 100$ that you have that kind of girl at home :p,I feel Better now, THANKS DARK-Watcher!, I think I WIll Use Your Way.....

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
I tried to be like "someone else" when i was in jr high, trying to get a date. Trust me, it doesn't work. And after a while, you may not care any more.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can Understand what you mean, Iam allways positiv, nearly never angry but I have to show that to her..., the ppl that know me are really respects me, but she don't really know me ....Iam actually not try to be "someone else"....

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
salam_azad said:
Oh thanks, man iam really noob , Heyhey, I can see you have tryed it before..., I bet 100$ that you have that kind of girl at home :p,I feel Better now, THANKS DARK-Watcher!, I think I WIll Use Your Way.....
haha..Your welcome
Actually our Queen of Darkness is quite wild..we have yet to tame her heart fully, but we have met woman like the one you speak of

1 - 20 of 46 Posts