Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Michael Jackson couldn't heal the world, so what chance do we have.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
I dont think i can live to the age 60 due to the average expectancy of man is only 50 year so i dont care.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
She is funny. We can't stop Global Warming anyway.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
nice vid there sid........its time that people round the global take the **** of changing the world seriously...we have the technology but we are not applying them..(joke).or they would have to wait for my epic project to arrive at the scene and pay me for royalty for hundreds of years....MUVAHAHAHA(joke)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Meah stupid, global warming is a natural occurrence, at best we might have slightly speed it up but even that at an unnoticeable level.

slightly.......oOoO

the carbon levels are the higgest that earth has ever had...this is not one those cycles.......its breaking the cycle.........

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Well yeah, but the planet didn't have to mantain any kind of complex life back then. and even if life will eventually find the way to adapt to the new conditions that the planet develops, we as a species may not fare so well. :heh:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.