Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was prompted by Paratech's "new ground" thread. It was my contention that many original games exist but aren't covered by the media because they don't follow the usual successful recipe.

On that note, I feel we should share some trailers for games coming out, or ones that are already out, that you feel are original enough to share with the rest of us.

I just heard of this one. It may yet make it into mainstream, but it looks quite original at first glance.

[gt]51344[/gt]

·
Registered
10,692 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
The new AVP looks really kick ass. Especially the predator with the new jumping mechanic and the vicious trophy kills it will certainly be one to look out for. The close quarters fighting with the aliens looks to be a tad bit clumsy (although that could just be the guy playing the game) but I'm sure they'll iron out little issues like these come release day.

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Right. Gametrailers. I thought I'd link to the game's website, since it provides more info than just the video. But works for me.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Problem with GT is you can only embed officially placed videos, nothing user uploaded and there is tons of great user content.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.