Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new cat yesterday and figured I'd show her off. She doesn't have a name yet. She is incredibly ferocious, attacking anything and everything that moves. I guess she could be considered a replacement for my other cat that died a couple months ago of a heart attack (common, I hear). Here's a picture of him. This is Simba. He's not even a year old, yet and his curiosity tends to get the best of him, such as in this situation.

The attached picture is my new cat. She's only 6 weeks old. There are more pics of her here. :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Kitties are cute :p Get one attacking something nintendo related and show it off to N1ghtw0lf :D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Ah. Now that is a cutie ^^;

Yours,
-Elly

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Cute cat :) I love that picture with his head in the cup :p

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Betamax said:
Do ya fancy any more? I think we're up to 15 now Oo. Damn things are worse than rabbits :D
I wouldn't mind, really. All the cats I've had so far have been great. They're a lot of fun. :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
**** i thought flare was talking about Kirby :heh: cute cat Flare :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, i really did.. i thought he was talking about a pink marshmallow furball of doom :heh:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Your lucky those ctas aren't trained hitmen:).

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Actually cats tend to drool as well when they are asleep... although I do agree that cats are more charming than dogs...

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
What is it with cats and PS2 remote cords. Mine is also messing around it, even disconnects it sometimes when im playing Budokai 3 ^^. Anyway nice cat Flare, also got a new one few weeks ago. Found her on the street crying so i couldnt resist. She must be like 1 or 2 months old.

Her name is Mia

*edit*
oh and she bites like hell, i've never been so scrached in my life oO some bites are really deep as well.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Nice cat FLaRe. But everyone knows that dogs own cats.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
That definitely is a cute cat. But on a side note, my killer rabbit is much better than your cat. :thumb:
j/k

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
lol now thats just evil Kirby :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts