Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing That Many Of Us Now Use Foobar2K, I Thought A Nice Thread To Share Configurations And Such, Or Just To Show Off Yours, Is Proper.

So Ill Go Ahead And Show Off Mine :p

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
Here's mine :D
Well at least I customized the background color :p

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
here's a little something I created for the foobar users. you need to extract libpng127-zlib122 into your foobar folder to use PNG files with ui_columns

*and yeah....you can upload using 7z now* :)

oh and my current foobar config.....I'm gonna create my own config sometime.... :p

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
:bow:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post that word and Kaiser shall give you more pain then you could have ever thought possible on all planes of existence all together :)

Now, Foobar2K is a pretty much unmatched (ok, maybe winamp comes close :p) audio player by terms of customization and functionality, allowing you to do way more then the avg. player. www.foobar2k.com

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yay, Lets revive another thread to piss off certain people ;p

Anyway, here's my latest configs, messed around with some panel locations and such.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
still too lazy to update my foobar config :p

I started to collect album art and I have the album_art plugin now, but that's probably it

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the double post, but kinda a few days after so a fresh one seemed appropriate:

Now using the Navigator suite, its really good for hybrid playlists (albums + single tracks + soundtracks\various artists):

1 - 17 of 17 Posts