Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many women there are here at the emuforums if any at all. I know there is a couple (I think) but I was wondering how many women emulated. :D

C

·
0 Posts
As far as I know, one. Sandie.

BUT..
Keep your pants on fellas, she's married.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Adair
Just go down to your local Adult Bookstore. They can answer all your questions on woman emulation.
I wan't talking about that, :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
well, here on the psxemu forums I guess it's only Sandie, but on some other forums (like VGN) there are two or three or so...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Perhaps I'm confused, but isn't Asz asking two different questions? The first being how many females take part in the emulation scene on the whole, the other being how many there are at the board, no?

As for the first question, I know three friends of mine that like playing old SNES games and such, and just recently I helped another play FF9 through ePSXe because her Playstation was at her father's house.

Regarding the second...I really have no idea. Note too that there always could be a few girls merely lurking, right?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I guess I was, so How many Women do you know that take part in emulation?

S

·
0 Posts

too bad eh?

then again, I only know 1 guy that's in emulation too, so that's not a big difference...

most people around here aren't interested in playing those ugly old games on the pc (note that they also think psx is old/ugly, even with epsxe).

they're very good at fragging though :D

K

·
0 Posts
Actually you would be surprised .. there is a bunch of females that are interested in Emulation and old school games. Some are more hardcore into it then others, but the interest is still there. Sometimes the females don't speak up becasue the emulation community seems so male dominent, but for me it doesn't matter if they are female or male. There really is no difference when it comes to the love of emulation.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Actually there are more female emulation users than you'd probably expect. Although all the ones I know are of the anime loving kind, so um...I don't personally know many. :p It's kind of like the whole "only males are gamers" mentality - incorrect. You just have to know where to find them. One safe bet is not these forums (with the exception of Sandie, but she doesn't count or something). ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
>questions on woman emulation
Lets not forget drag queens. They've been working on a stable version of female emulation for quite some time now ;)

C

·
0 Posts
You don't count because girls have cooties! :p

Nah, you count, Ryos is just a big meanie :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts