Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Dragon Age Origins

OMFG! This game is damn fun.I havent had eaten this kind of taste since Diablo II.The dialogue is damn attractive.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::drool::drool:
U cant skip this!:)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
The following screenshots are from the Dwarf questline. I probably won't have anything good to add after that as I finished the game yesterday (and didn't think to take any good picture, which would have been spoilery anyway.)

And since this part of the forum focus more on the graphic side of games, I think I should point out : There's currently a bug in the game where high quality textures are not used, even if you set the game to use them. The devs have already said they were gonna patch it soon.

·
___GANTZ Fan Boy___
406 Posts
Could you PLEASE post thumbnails instead of full-blown resolution pictures?

Here are mine.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
This game......

I'm feeling deep and long forgotten urges from the time i first played nwn.

.....this is a bioware game..... and i must have it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I still have yet to see a single screenshot that goes against my statement that the game just looked like a whole lot of common WRPG doom and gloom, always just fighting in dark gloomy locations with the game generally being colourless...

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
I still have yet to see a single screenshot that goes against my statement that the game just looked like a whole lot of common WRPG doom and gloom, always just fighting in dark gloomy locations with the game generally being colourless...
I thought you were already playing the game? In which case I would simply recommend exploring Brecilian Forest and Denerim.

(Or we can just wait for a debate we've seen 4 times before to repeat itself in front of us.)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Nah, not playing the game cuz nothing has even been remotely convincing...or remotely different from any other WRPG....personally I would rather keep my money back for DrakenSang - The River of Time, sure DrakenSang does not get anymore originality points than other RPGs...but at least it's got a fun atmosphere that feels alive rather than just doom and gloom....plus Ogres which resemble ogres...not skeletons wearing minotaur costumes...you may think it's small but if there's one thing that killed Dragon Age for me that would be it...I mean seriously wtf is up with that monster design? what's next? a giant blob with an axe trying to pass for a beserker?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Dude, it has dragons!

**** Drakensang!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.