Next Generation Emulation banner

401 - 420 of 421 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hmm, wonder how it would do on a 5MP phone shooter instead of the One's 8MP.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
Okay now for a regular photo of the ox king, taken close to see how the regular lens does:

The ox king!
Underrated character.

How come he's rich in DB but in DBZ Chi Chi and Goku are apparently struggling for money?
What happened to Ox Kings rooms of gold bars?

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Ox King rules, the big lovable lummox. I think Goku ate all his empire to nothing.

Shumi, the HTC One has a 4mp camera.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It does? I coulda sworn it had an 8MP cam but I guess that's one of the other One devices.

Also as far as I remember Roshi obliterated Ox-king's castle with a Kamehameha when Ox-king couldn't get in and the fan turned out to be a bust.

·
7,828 Posts
Went back and revisited this macro lens attachment, the more I get used to shooting Macro, the more I like it. With enough light, the HTC One can really do some half decent close up shots that come out rather crisp. Too bad it's winter and there aren't any bugs about to harass.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Too bad it's winter and there aren't any bugs about to harass.
More like a saving grace.

And those shots of Piccolo and Goku actually look awesome enough to be wallpapers, well if they had the right AR anyways.

·
7,828 Posts
Winter is ending, its becoming nice and warm during the day and tonight is very comfortable outside. Which means all the hibernating creatures are coming out to play. Yesterday it was a snake in the roof, tonight a beautiful little lizard I caught a glimpse of in the dark.

·
I'd agree with you but we'd both be wrong.
414 Posts
Was showing my boss (who's also a photography guy) the low light performance on my new D610. This is a shot of our bookkeeper's puppy at ISO 6400.

Attachments

·
7,828 Posts
That is solid performance on the 610 at that crazy ISO. Noise is well under control.

I've started tooling around with my X-E1. I love this thing more than I could imagine.

·
7,828 Posts

I recently purchased the Fujinon XF35mm, which is equivalent to around 52mm. It boasts a whopping F1.4 f-stop and it is simply ridiculous. This being my first prime lens it's going to take me a bit to get acclimated, I've only used zoom lenses before, but if early results are something to go by, I think I'm going to enjoy it.

401 - 420 of 421 Posts