Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hum this is really old, i remember playing it like last year or something, and i never got it to finish as well. Gonna try again now

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lol that was fast. Ok i got all the items, i've played the movie and now i dunno what to do

*edit* Ok also got to the safe. gonna try to figure it out the code

·
band
4,912 Posts
raiden you prolly need to

type in the url from the paper again...i think the code changes every minute or smthn

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeah i have the code, the problem is its never correct. the numbers in the yellow room never work with the safe.

EDIT

Thats what it was, I had that Window open while i was in the yellow room with the number. i guse you have to restart your game after you get that number.oO :rolleyes:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I don't even know what to do in the first room oO

I got that red thing, 3 keys, a ring, power cable, cd-case, note with url, and the tape....
But I'm stuck :(

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Elly and myself tagged teams one afternoon to crack this sucker. You need another ring and the battery IIRC.

try breaking the curtains by opening/closing them REALLY fast

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got out. i guse you have to restart your game after you get the code from the yellow room. wonder why they set the game up that way.. the battery was a pain in the ass to find..

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well I tried that other puzzle, the Viridian Room, boy that one was a little tougher than usual, but the magic mouse clicking all over the place helps wonders ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Raiden its to make sure u did visit it and not read some gamefaq or something. I guess it logs your IP or something.

And betamax
doesnt need to be fast, just 3 times :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts