Screens :

·
Registered
436 Posts
Is this game cool?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I demand hi-res screenshots and HD video (in widescreen) with tons of AA and AF! :p (yes I read the 1st post)

You say it got worse with more res and AA - do you mean the framerate? That'd make sence since it supposedly pushes the wii pretty hard graphically. Also, the game natively runs at 30fps on the wii, so 20-30fps is normal.

As for the if the game is cool, apparently its strongest point is its online multiplayer, but I don't believe dolphin supports WFC yet.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i mean the Quality of the image, :S its like since that native and x2 option get into the OGL Plugin, the quality get WORST .

I mean, i played all the games always in 1280x1024 with AF and AA if i can ( some games goes black screen with AA ) and all looked awesome, but now since Rev. 3400 you can't cause it all looks very very awful, like it was some kinda crappy 3D wannabe game of the 90's

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looking at the screens a little closer, it looks like it is at least anti-aliased somewhat. was this only like 2x AA or something, not enough to make things ugly-looking?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the screens a little closer, it looks like it is at least anti-aliased somewhat. was this only like 2x AA or something, not enough to make things ugly-looking?
AA x8 cause if a put more AA the game looked worst and worst .

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
ooo i hope the PAL version works :D.
Still have to wait 5 or 6 days until its released in AUS. Hope you guys will be able to upload some more screens or something.... unless its broken now or crashes a short way through :(

·
Guardian
162 Posts
The PAL version works, I tried it. However, the background in the menu has corruption. This also happens in the mission movies. Not sure yet if this is related to only the PAL version.

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
it works the same way as the NTSC I test it
I'll make more screenshot for PAL version
Awesome stuff. thanks ChaosHeart :) - good to know it works!

·
Registered
160 Posts
More screenshot for PAL version on Dolphin r3777 (FPS 20/30 -|- I can't UP more than : 25 FPS)
I have take the screenshots with many settings and there is always the black box in front of an ennemi maybe for low quality it works without

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
More screenshot for PAL version on Dolphin r3777 (FPS 20/30 -|- I can't UP more than : 25 FPS)
I have take the screenshots with many settings and there is always the black box in front of an ennemi maybe for low quality it works without
Nice, nice.... but i cant believe you cant get over 25FPS. Your rig is pretty epic, this doesnt give me much hope :p.
I guess this game needs a decent amount of power unless the recent builds have slowed games down a bit (at least i hope so).

None the less thanks ChaosHeart :thumb:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Guys, the game runs 30FPS for NTSC on the Wii, so PAL is gonna be 25FPS max. Your rig is fine :p

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
yea but isnt the game supposed to run at 50FPS for PAL?? And the same for NTSC or 60FPS i think... its running athalf speed on a rig the sweet thats a little bit of a let down.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.