Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The main reason why any mention or discussion regarding downloadable iso images is not tollerated is because it's considered a form of piracy.
Which as you all know is bad because the developers of games are losing out 'hard earned' money, that they could have made if you actually bought the cd.
However regarding Thrill Kill, this game was never released, and therefore the company would never make money from it anyway.

The only way to possess this game is basically though iso image, (well... apparently the wu-tang game uses the same game engine but I still consider it a different game altogether.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The problem with this game is that it is crap... no it is beyond crap... it is absolutely shocking, so why would anyone want it?
I remember playing it with a couple of guys from work and it took 20 mins to realise that FIFA 2000 was more enjoyable for the four of us.
Just my opinion that's all.

S

·
0 Posts
But this is a game that was never actually released, so it was never intended for people to have it. Any ISOs or betas floating around should not have gotten out, so that would make it, at best, questionable. That is why I closed the thread. As an administrator it is my duty to do what I feel is in the boards best interests and I felt that closing that thread was in the boards best interest. That is why I am closing this thread also. Please do not open another one concerning this game. Thank you.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.