Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, people, I am a newb. :| And I just had to admit that.

Okay first, I'm using Windows Vista. If this is in any way hugely related to my problem, please do tell me.

My PEC cheats aren't working. So I installed the PEC application, configured it with my Epsxe then checked the cheats that I wanted for my game (sometime input the cheat codes myself in the user database) - the whole process of 'Send Cheats to Plugin' thing.

So I open the game and on the upper right-hand side of the window shows the 'Psx Emulation Cheater', which I would assume says that my cheats were successfully sent. But as it turns out, the cheats don't work at all.

I've tried to manually input them using Ctrl+C and checking the cheats using Ctrl+G. Still, nothing.

Please. Help. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Spyro the Dragon

The codes I tried to use were:

Infinite Time on Flying Levels 80075840 053C
80075908 053C

Spyro the Dragon

The codes I tried to use were:

Infinite Time on Flying Levels 80075840 053C
80075908 053C
Moon Jump D0077380 0040
80078AD8 0000
Always Have Super Flame Breath 80078768 02DA

And I noticed something, whenever I type Ctrl+G and the PEC application starts, the cheats that I checked earlier in the first 'Send to Cheats Plugin' aren't checked anymore. So I check them again and go back to the game but to no avail.

I've seen vids in Youtube where their Spyro cheats are working.

YouTube - Game Tricks & Glitches: Spyro the Dragon
YouTube - Spyro The Dragon - Gameshark Fun - Unnecessary Pt. 3

·
Registered
2 Posts
im a noob in using PEC. when ever i try adding my own cheat it shows an error message saying Unable to save file "C:\Program Files\psx emulation cheater\user.inf". abandon changes? and there's a yes or no box to choose and what ever i choose from those 2 my cheats still wont work. any idea how i can resolve this?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
you're using Vista, and you are running it in a protected folder (program files) without elevating the application to admin permissions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.