Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,517 Posts
generally its best to use the software plugin with that game, using the hardware plugins along with certain types of texture filtering settings has been known to cause seveal issues, the most common being the black overworld map glitch.
Yeah, I noticed that too when I was playing this game. It's because FFT's overworld map uses all kinds of wacky framebuffer calls for what appears to be no reason at all.

Regardless, this is a pretty interesting experiment you got going here, rau. Of those, my favorite would have to be the 4xMSAL because it seems to be the only one that effectively softens up the borders of those sprites.

Oh and a bit of advice: the next time you plan on doing this, you should probably work on compressing the image. If you're worried about it being lossy then you can always make it a .PNG. Bitmaps are kind of unnecessary. There really is no need for an image to be 70MB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.