Next Generation Emulation banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
ive always liked kefka, barret, squall and, though i find it hard to admit for some reason, steiner. i have never liked FF9 that much, i thought the amount of humor killed any seriousness the plot tried to portray, but steiner is pretty damn funny when he gets mad, especially at zidane.

· Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Zidane "ooooOOoo soft" (touching daggers rear) Stiener: you imbecile!! Ill roast you!

Stiener was a powerful fighter though. i had him at level 86 and vivi and Zidane at level 99 and when he went into trance, he constantly did more damage then both of them

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Stiener? :heh:

It's Steiner really, I definitely loved the dialogues between him and Zidane. He was a pretty well written character given the fairytale FF9 was. Torn between duty and loyalty, and what was best in the grand scope of events. The combination of Steiner and Vivi at higher levels was a killer as well. If it weren't for those random encounters it would've been one of the nicest games I've played.

· ~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,471 Posts
1. Squall (pwns cloud in terms of a main character)
Squall was an angsty, emo teenager who openly admits that his "badass" shell is just a facade so he won't get hurt by others. Cloud wasn't something revolutionary nor the best hero ever but at least his personality crysis had a lot more depth to his persona than Squall's.

If I wanted to see drama queens who curl up like a little ball in a corner I'd watch mexican soap operas~.

· Registered
10,973 Posts
tifa tifa tifa....

I always masterbate to her furiously :D
Ever hear of too much information? :lol:

and there are the people called women, real women, I know they're rare and all but if Pres. Bill Clinton can get laid, :evil: so can you! :lol:

Porky's was a great movie on how to get laid! :lol:

Lassie come home! :wub:

I'm just razzing you! :heh: :innocent:

· Site Owner
18,081 Posts
well all the girls in x-2 were rather flat-but they had nice legs though.

tifa takes the cake. also garnet had that really tight spandex on during battle sometimes the camera switched behind your party, giving you a nice view of her backside......*uhh Kirby? what the heck are you doing?! no, dont do that on the forums!!!*

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.