Cloud & Squall

They're just near my B-day:lol:

· Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Rikku because she has breasts.

· Registered
41 Posts
Radix865 said:
Well Rikku is showing them most openly(FFX-2!), but then again Tifa...
Ahem...Are you forgetting Lulu... :D

For me Squal, Auron, Cid(ff7), Vincent

· Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Well there is no a "Best" for the whole series, but there is one or two for every game.

FF1 : none ofcourse :p
FF2 : Leon was kinda ok, but nothing spectacular.
FF3 : None ofcourse.
FF4 : Kain was the one who really got the best design, and the ending left an opened door for his fate. (My fav FF4 character though is Edge)
FF5 : Gilgamesh.
FF6 : That was hard, but I think Setzer had a one of a million spirit really ;) . Shadow is a close second (While I really wonder why would he leave Relm without telling her the truth)
FF7 : Sephiroth, Cloud or Vincent. Ok I think it was Cloud since Square really made effort of showing how a very normal person with no special talents can be the hero of the game.
FF8 : I couldn't just find a design in FF8 that I can wonder how much time was consumed in giving him all this background. But after some thinking I couldn'tthink of FF8 without Seifer (Anyway he cut Odin to two pieces ;) ). But that doesn't mean I liked Seifer.
FF9 : Kuja and Garland were two unique designs. But I'll say Kuja is better since Garland's personality kinda resembled Fusoya's in FF4 (with the difference in intentions though) Anyway I think Kuja was mistakenly considered a male, mybe it was a translation error :p (j/k ;) , unfortunatly it was on purpose to make him a gay male :p . Why you ask? To compete with the Ape man , /looks at the hero)
FF10 : Auron no doubt. One of the best ever designs in FF world.

So what's the best of them all in terms of design? It'll be either Auron or Sephiroth.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
xRock said:
I dont really have a fav character.. but i really liked Selphie's dorky/hyper personality a lot. Wish my girlfriend had some of it :(
There's always other possible girlfriends walking around if you don't like her personality ;)

· Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
lol... no no you got me wrong. I have no problems with her personality she is a great person to be with/hang out with. I was just saying it would be cool if she would get a little crazy sometimes... she is always calm and controlled. But really i shouldnt even be complaining. /me slaps himself

I am VERY satisfied with what i have :p

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
Trust me, in the long run you'll be happy with calm and controlled, crazy will give you multiple headaches and pain, I know that very well!

· Ohana means family...
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Vanit said:
Don't forget Amarant, most undeveloped character ever :p.
amarant dunno what he looks like...at first look he looks like a broom...

· Registered
232 Posts
heres a new one to break the sequence:
Beatrix (FF9)

everything about that character is- woah.

and if you used the elusive beatrix gameshark codes, you could use her through out the whole game. combining steiner's sword work with garnet's white magic. brilliant!

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I don't like Sephiroth, he's an uncapable overrated emo *****.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.