Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Cid Highwind for me, I really like his personality and his background. And my fav class is a dragoon.

But besides him I really liked Zidane and Dagger, they are the ones that kept FF9 interesting.

In FF6 I really liked Locke, but it's been a very long time since I last played that one, but as far as I can remember him, he's got some things in common with Zidane.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
xRock said:
I dont really have a fav character.. but i really liked Selphie's dorky/hyper personality a lot. Wish my girlfriend had some of it :(
There's always other possible girlfriends walking around if you don't like her personality ;)

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I don't like Sephiroth, he's an uncapable overrated emo *****.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Stiener? :heh:

It's Steiner really, I definitely loved the dialogues between him and Zidane. He was a pretty well written character given the fairytale FF9 was. Torn between duty and loyalty, and what was best in the grand scope of events. The combination of Steiner and Vivi at higher levels was a killer as well. If it weren't for those random encounters it would've been one of the nicest games I've played.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.